[CARD] Rapid strike energy

m1611

I went to retreat my urshifu vmax which had two rapid strike energies attached and then it told me I had to take off both my rapid strike energies, I check my opponent had no absols in play or things which would add to my retreat cost. Hopefully this can get fixed, thanks!

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tag and item prefix included
BukWyrm

Please include a game log to this issue, so that we can check for Galar Mines or Absols (even though Absol has no effect on Urshifu VMAX), or even sticky traps of the sort, there are a variety of effects that can add retreat cost, and usually players can't really understand how many types of effects that can affect the interaction. For example, your opponent could have Dusknoir with Ghostly Bleach which would also require you to remove both of your rapid strike energies as they are considered to provide only 1 colorless energy, but without affecting the retreat cost of Urshifu VMAX. 

A game log would help us to understand the extent of the bug.

• Mod_GuruLot changed the title to [CARD] Rapid strike energy
Mod_GuruLot
On 3/26/2021 at 10:43 PM, m1611 said:

I went to retreat my urshifu vmax which had two rapid strike energies attached and then it told me I had to take off both my rapid strike energies, I check my opponent had no absols in play or things which would add to my retreat cost. Hopefully this can get fixed, thanks!

Hello @m1611

We welcome you to the forums! 

Thank you for reporting this possible bug to be taken further look into. 

@BukWyrm is correct, a game log would be very useful for us. 

Please update this topic to add it when you run into this scenario again.