fire type cycle-ish deck?

bpf99

I made a fire deck I'm having a ton of fun with and I wanted to ask how to improve it. I have a lot of strong cards (like the free tag team charizard and reshiram from the past couple weeks) but my win condition is generally flareon. I also really use scorched earth as it really helps ramp up, and the emboars I have in the deck help a lot with the fire typed-rain dance. Here's the deck list, and thanks for any advice. Feel free to tell me to get rid of some of the random strong cards I have lol

Same pokemon but in different sets are in the same row

I also explain some of the cards purposes, and why the strong cards(ex, gx, v, etc.) are in there.

x2 tepig-battle styles

x2 pignite-battle styles

x2 emboar-legendary treasures

x1 reshiram-legendary treasures

x1 charmander-legendary treasures    x2 charmander-generations.     x1 charmander- burning shadows

x1 charmeleon-burning shadows    x1 charmeleon-generations (helpful for supporters) 

x1 charizard-generations.     x1 charizard gx-promo sm211 (cause why not I have it)

x2 fennekin-XY

x2 braixen-XY

x1 delphox-XY (mystical fire op if I can get it)

x2 flareon ex-generations (generally what I win with)

x1 reshiram and charizard gx-unbroken bonds (got it from the free energy rewards, might as well)

x1 torkoal v-sword and shield (cause i have it, has been randomly clutch)

don't think i need to say what set trainers are from

x4 energy retrieval

x2 heavy ball

x3 poke ball (should i use a different type of poke ball?)

x2 scorched earth (cycle through deck, very helpful)

x2 blacksmith

x1 brock's grit (only have one)

x2 wally (for emboar/delphox)

x2 welder (used to be sophocles, but then I found out that this existed OwO)

x3 burning energy-XY breakthrough (why not, but I do think that normal energy could be more helpful, not many of my attacks need this effect)

x15 fire energy

You can read this too. 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 24

* 1 Charmander LTR 17
* 2 Charmander GEN 103
* 1 Charmander BUS 18
* 2 Fennekin XY 24
* 2 Flareon-EX GEN 128
* 1 Reshiram LTR 137
* 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20
* 2 Tepig BST 23
* 1 Torkoal V SSH 24
* 2 Braixen XY 25
* 1 Charmeleon GEN 104
* 1 Charmeleon BUS 19
* 2 Pignite BST 24
* 1 Charizard GEN 105
* 1 Charizard-GX PR-SM 211
* 1 Delphox XY 26
* 2 Emboar LTR 27

##Trainer Cards - 18

* 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74
* 2 Sophocles BUS 123
* 2 Scorched Earth PRC 138
* 2 Blacksmith FLF 88
* 2 Wally GEN 127
* 2 Heavy Ball NXD 88
* 4 Energy Retrieval PLB 80
* 3 Poké Ball SUM 125

##Energy - 18

* 3 Burning Energy BKT 151
* 15 Fire Energy Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

i would hope it was 60 cards, i've been using it

As a general guide I would decrease the Pokemon count and add more trainers. I would suggest about half the deck should be trainers.

6 hours ago, Yeesterbunny said:

As a general guide I would decrease the Pokemon count and add more trainers. I would suggest about half the deck should be trainers.

Cool thanks

It's probably got too many evolution lines...If the flareon ex is your main attacker I would keep that , the torkaol, reshiram&charizard, reshiram and maybe the emboar line (add rare candy if you can). Emboar's ability is great but as a stage 2 you want to try and get it evolved as quick as you can. Evolution incense if you have it or maybe evosoda as a weaker choice.

I would probably get rid of the whole Charizard evolution line and that Delphox(with only 1 copy of the stage 2 it's seems like too much of a gamble). That would free up lots of room for Trainer cards like welder, some professors (research, Sycamore or Juniper) or Cynthia if you prefer shuffling back to discarding. Marnie or N are good for messing up your opponent's hand while offering draw support. Great ball(look at top 7 for a Pokemon) & quick ball (discard 1 for basics only) are popular choices for balls but ultra ball is good (discard 2 to search out any Pokemon in you deck). Fire crystals are good in fire decks to get 3 energy from the discard(replace energy retrieval).

Edited by Yeesterbunny
adding more

Generally, with 14 energies Fire decks work and up to 16 is common, but no more. As said, your trainers account is extremely low. 32 it's a good number but any from 28 to 36 may work depending the deck.

Pokeball doesn't look very competitive. Nest ball, Quick ball, Level ball and Ultra ball have been widely used in competitive environments. Evolution incense and Rare candy are needed for Stage 2 decks. Also 2/2/2 line is probably not consistent enough (and for sure it's not with only 18 trainers). Try 3/1/3 with 3 or 4 Rare candy.

Expanded decks start building with an Ace spec and 4 Vs Seeker and although in Fire decks you probably want to use Blacksmith/Welder every turn, some of the Staple Supporters yet need to be added: Prof research/Juniper/Sycamore and N can't be missed. 3/4 of them combined or at least 1 of each to reuse with VsS, always come handy. A couple Boss orders/Guzma/Lysandre should be added too.

For fire check Fire crystal and Fiery flint. As stadiums check Giant heart and of course get 1 Heat factory. Scorched earth it's OK but check the rest just in case. Altar of Sunne might be interesting if any water deck starts to show often. I think is not the case right now though.  Fiery torch exists but I wouldn't recommend having the rest of possibilities.

As a way to find cards you don't know or don't have, in Collection > Trainers you can check both Show owned and Not, and then write "fire" in the search box. There you go all the cards with the world Fire in them. You'll find all the said and some more: Kiawe, Lysandre 💠, etc. Try to search for combos, it's fun discovering new cards.

In expanded some Super rod, Rescue stretcher were staple time ago. I'd go with some of them and removing Brock. Although in fire it's a card that might work, in general is preferably not spending the supporter turn in things some items can do. Fire decks work a bit different having all the mentioned dedicated cards, so can have also some not commonly played cards, like a Brock.. Field blower/Tool scrapper are both nice too and both were staple at they time. Battle compressor works as deck thinner and to combo to have the energies in Discard (for Blacksmith) and even discard Blacksmith to get it with VsS with 2 energies, or a certain pokémon to get it in hand with Rescue stretcher, etc.

Checking fast now, I repeated some Yeesterbunny's tips so, probably the good direction to go.

Have fun.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chasista said:

Generally, with 14 energies Fire decks work and up to 16 is common, but no more. As said, your trainers account is extremely low. 32 it's a good number but any from 28 to 36 may work depending the deck.

Pokeball doesn't look very competitive. Nest ball, Quick ball, Level ball and Ultra ball have been widely used in competitive environments. Evolution incense and Rare candy are needed for Stage 2 decks. Also 2/2/2 line is probably not consistent enough (and for sure it's not with only 18 trainers). Try 3/1/3 with 3 or 4 Rare candy.

Expanded decks start building with an Ace spec and 4 Vs Seeker and although in Fire decks you probably want to use Blacksmith/Welder every turn, some of the Staple Supporters yet need to be added: Prof research/Juniper/Sycamore and N can't be missed. 3/4 of them combined or at least 1 of each to reuse with VsS, always come handy. A couple Boss orders/Guzma/Lysandre should be added too.

For fire check Fire crystal and Fiery flint. As stadiums check Giant heart and of course get 1 Heat factory. Scorched earth it's OK but check the rest just in case. Altar of Sunne might be interesting if any water deck starts to show often. I think is not the case right now though.  Fiery torch exists but I wouldn't recommend having the rest of possibilities.

As a way to find cards you don't know or don't have, in Collection > Trainers you can check both Show owned and Not, and then write "fire" in the search box. There you go all the cards with the world Fire in them. You'll find all the said and some more: Kiawe, Lysandre 💠, etc. Try to search for combos, it's fun discovering new cards.

In expanded some Super rod, Rescue stretcher were staple time ago. I'd go with some of them and removing Brock. Although in fire it's a card that might work, in general is preferably not spending the supporter turn in things some items can do. Fire decks work a bit different having all the mentioned dedicated cards, so can have also some not commonly played cards, like a Brock.. Field blower/Tool scrapper are both nice too and both were staple at they time. Battle compressor works as deck thinner and to combo to have the energies in Discard (for Blacksmith) and even discard Blacksmith to get it with VsS with 2 energies, or a certain pokémon to get it in hand with Rescue stretcher, etc.

Checking fast now, I repeated some Yeesterbunny's tips so, probably the good direction to go.

Have fun.

Wow thank you so much. I didn't think about adding those discard hands and draw 7 guys. and I'll definitely look for some of those cards you mentioned I don't know about. Is there anything in particular I should replace these trainers with?

• Upvote 1

On 3/28/2021 at 4:47 PM, Chasista said:

Have fun.

How can I get fire crystal, flint, and the stadiums you mentioned? Altar of the Sunne isn't that helpful, I tried it, but I don't see any theme decks that have them already. Also, are there any theme decks with more than one blacksmith (only have 2) or any VS seekers (only have 1)

Edited by bpf99

Trading. That's the T of TCG/TCGO. You'll need some other trainers, pokémon or packs to trade for the cards you need. Indeed, the way of doing a competitive deck is thinking the cards you want to use and then go for them. Building with what you just have in collection use to end in regular decks not wining too much. May be fun, exotic and different but unless you have a wide collection with all the historical best cards released, you'll be just patching here and there.

Good in the online is once you have 4 of a staple, is forever! So even if you spend a bit more in trading for anything, will worth long term.

Fire crystal, Flint and VsS are not in Theme decks so you need to trade for them.

There's one Blacksmith in Brilliant thunder and it's the only I remember containing Blacksmith. May be other but as the card was only released in Flashfire, I don't think it's in Theme from other sets. How to get 2? Getting 2 Theme. That's what I did with Battle mind for Welder, but in this case, 2 Theme got you 4 copies and considering Welder was going to be an staple card for long and the easiest way to get copies of the new release, even the Theme not being competitive or containing other interesting cards, worth. I don't think Blacksmith it's same case, specially because Brilliant thunder's other only maybe interesting card is Startling megaphone, but that's all. So if you don't have the deck, getting one is "Why not". But two seems too much, just for 2 Blacksmith. I'd get one if you don't have it or trade for 2 and save the 500 tokens for other Theme with more interesting additions.

Edited by Chasista

4 hours ago, Chasista said:

Trading. That's the T of TCG/TCGO. You'll need some other trainers, pokémon or packs to trade for the cards you need. Indeed, the way of doing a competitive deck is thinking the cards you want to use and then go for them. Building with what you just have in collection use to end in regular decks not wining too much. May be fun, exotic and different but unless you have a wide collection with all the historical best cards released, you'll be just patching here and there.

Good in the online is once you have 4 of a staple, is forever! So even if you spend a bit more in trading for anything, will worth long term.

Fire crystal, Flint and VsS are not in Theme decks so you need to trade for them.

There's one Blacksmith in Brilliant thunder and it's the only I remember containing Blacksmith. May be other but as the card was only released in Flashfire, I don't think it's in Theme from other sets. How to get 2? Getting 2 Theme. That's what I did with Battle mind for Welder, but in this case, 2 Theme got you 4 copies and considering Welder was going to be an staple card for long and the easiest way to get copies of the new release, even the Theme not being competitive or containing other interesting cards, worth. I don't think Blacksmith it's same case, specially because Brilliant thunder's other only maybe interesting card is Startling megaphone, but that's all. So if you don't have the deck, getting one is "Why not". But two seems too much, just for 2 Blacksmith. I'd get one if you don't have it or trade for 2 and save the 500 tokens for other Theme with more interesting additions.

Cool thanks so much. I got the heat factory, giant hearths, and bought a theme deck for nest/timer balls, and also added some N's and sycamores. Still looking for three more VS seekers

Sorry to have taken so much of your time, but when I do get the VS seekers, what should I replace it with?

New deck list, 100% (15-0) win rate with this exact deck lol but I want it better

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Charmander LTR 17
* 2 Charmander GEN 103
* 2 Flareon-EX GEN 128
* 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20
* 2 Tepig BST 23
* 1 Torkoal V SSH 24
* 1 Victini V BST 21
* 1 Charmeleon GEN 104
* 1 Charmeleon BUS 19
* 2 Pignite BST 24
* 1 Charizard GEN 105
* 1 Charizard-GX PR-SM 211
* 2 Emboar LTR 27
* 1 Victini VMAX BST 22

##Trainer Cards - 25

* 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178
* 1 Giant Hearth UNM 197
* 2 N DEX 96
* 2 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 3 Welder UNB 189 (4 welders was too many and didn't really work out, lost twice when I had four)
* 2 Scorched Earth PRC 138
* 3 Blacksmith FLF 88 (see welder, don't want that to happen w/ blacksmith)
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Wally GEN 127
* 2 Heavy Ball NXD 88
* 4 Energy Retrieval PLB 80
* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 16

* 16 Fire Energy Energy 2

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

No problem. I do when I can as I don't get paid for it 😂🤣 even spending some hours sometimes thinking, analysing and searching. I love building and enjoy all the process more than playing the decks later 😅

Space for the VsS (and an Ace spec) should be taken from pokémon imo. Although you rise from 18 to 25 trainers, I'd add around 7 more yet.

I'd focus on reinforce the counts of some pokémon and remove other. It's not about they don't work. Probably the Stage 2 Charizard are useful as it is Victini V or the rest, but with only 60 cards allowed is better to focus in something and build around it, rather than having a bit of everything.

It's a basic building principle to choose a main attacker and add 3/4 of it and then add the support to make it work. With a main attacker you have a strategy to follow, pull it, set it up, and hit; with 3 different attackers, you're playing to setup one or another depending on what you pull.

I left a wide analysis of another deck some days ago that, although being based in a different type, makes a general approach to Expanded building. I think may worth to take a look: https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/77688-my-scrambled-eggs-deck-expanded/?tab=comments#comment-654767

As for your deck specifically:

Torkoal V needs too much energies to be worth, IMO. Remove.

About Charizard (and Emboar!) you are completely missing four Rare candy. Stage 2 decks and evolution lines are build in sandglass shape with Rare candies to accelerate the evo process. Jump over the middle stage direct to the final one, saves you 1 turn. Also 3/1/3 use to be needed to enjoy consistence enough. That's why don't use to be more than one Stage 2 evolution line, as at the end it's a huge amount of space used, and the (fast) evolution of more than one line becomes strongly difficult.

It's also interesting to have the better pokémon available. As for Charmander and Charmeleon I'd say the best Charmander would be any with 70HP but Retreat Cost being 1 only. ViV seems the nicer possibility as the purpose it's not really to attack with it, drawing a couple if it's your starter seems a nice way to use the turn and 10 or 20 damage might be negligible in the majority of cases. As for Charmeleon HIF is the only with 100HP and RC1 . Unless you plan to use Level ball, would be the nicer one. Limited to 90HP mons, they all have RC2 so it's a bit on what the first attack can do. Although might not be ever used, the Generations' searching for a Supporter looks not bad.

While the GX might be ok, there are way better options for the regular Stage 2 Charizard and they are as easy to obtain as getting some Theme. Relentless flame's for an easy 130 damage with autoboosting and a common 180/230, and Charizard's Theme with 4 Leon in the deck for a 300 damage output for just 2 energies. Kinda crazy! Yours hitting 130 for 4 energies without being able to attack next run, sadly doesn't worth in comparison.

Do same research for Tepig and Pignite but think about setting up both Stage 2, Charizard and Emboar at the same time, may not always work.

1/1 Victini V seems nice against Vs and the Flareon EX doesn't seem to have enough output power (130 for 4 energies it's very low for such high requirement).

Either way, to focus one side or the other you could reinforce the Flareon account and Emboar and completely remove the Char line or keep a low Emboar line while reinforcing a better Char line and removing the Flareon or do the same removing the whole Emboar's if the support (Blacksmith, Welder, Kiawe, Flints, stadiums and a lot etcetera) make it work without the pigs.

Energies might go ideally to 13/15 depending how you tweak the deck from here.

As for trainers add four Rare candy. Remove the Heavy ball and use Evolution incense.

Add Welder, Blacksmith, FFlint, FCrystal. Lady why not if you feel may help. Battle compressor depending what direction your energies are going to follow (from pile or from discard, to hand). And don't forget to check what Ace spec are. There's an Attibutes>Gampleay attributes tick for them (and mark not owned) in filters.

It's all I can say without knowing what direction the deck is going to bgo. Use Collection> Trainers, with Not owned marked to search for "fire" in the search box and see all fire related possible cards in the game. The ones you like, (ask if not sure, and) trade for them.

On 4/2/2021 at 9:04 AM, Chasista said:

No problem. I do when I can as I don't get paid for it 😂🤣 even spending some hours sometimes thinking, analysing and searching. I love building and enjoy all the process more than playing the decks later 😅

Space for the VsS (and an Ace spec) should be taken from pokémon imo. Although you rise from 18 to 25 trainers, I'd add around 7 more yet.

I'd focus on reinforce the counts of some pokémon and remove other. It's not about they don't work. Probably the Stage 2 Charizard are useful as it is Victini V or the rest, but with only 60 cards allowed is better to focus in something and build around it, rather than having a bit of everything.

It's a basic building principle to choose a main attacker and add 3/4 of it and then add the support to make it work. With a main attacker you have a strategy to follow, pull it, set it up, and hit; with 3 different attackers, you're playing to setup one or another depending on what you pull.

I left a wide analysis of another deck some days ago that, although being based in a different type, makes a general approach to Expanded building. I think may worth to take a look: https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/77688-my-scrambled-eggs-deck-expanded/?tab=comments#comment-654767

As for your deck specifically:

Torkoal V needs too much energies to be worth, IMO. Remove.

About Charizard (and Emboar!) you are completely missing four Rare candy. Stage 2 decks and evolution lines are build in sandglass shape with Rare candies to accelerate the evo process. Jump over the middle stage direct to the final one, saves you 1 turn. Also 3/1/3 use to be needed to enjoy consistence enough. That's why don't use to be more than one Stage 2 evolution line, as at the end it's a huge amount of space used, and the (fast) evolution of more than one line becomes strongly difficult.

It's also interesting to have the better pokémon available. As for Charmander and Charmeleon I'd say the best Charmander would be any with 70HP but Retreat Cost being 1 only. ViV seems the nicer possibility as the purpose it's not really to attack with it, drawing a couple if it's your starter seems a nice way to use the turn and 10 or 20 damage might be negligible in the majority of cases. As for Charmeleon HIF is the only with 100HP and RC1 . Unless you plan to use Level ball, would be the nicer one. Limited to 90HP mons, they all have RC2 so it's a bit on what the first attack can do. Although might not be ever used, the Generations' searching for a Supporter looks not bad.

While the GX might be ok, there are way better options for the regular Stage 2 Charizard and they are as easy to obtain as getting some Theme. Relentless flame's for an easy 130 damage with autoboosting and a common 180/230, and Charizard's Theme with 4 Leon in the deck for a 300 damage output for just 2 energies. Kinda crazy! Yours hitting 130 for 4 energies without being able to attack next run, sadly doesn't worth in comparison.

Do same research for Tepig and Pignite but think about setting up both Stage 2, Charizard and Emboar at the same time, may not always work.

1/1 Victini V seems nice against Vs and the Flareon EX doesn't seem to have enough output power (130 for 4 energies it's very low for such high requirement).

Either way, to focus one side or the other you could reinforce the Flareon account and Emboar and completely remove the Char line or keep a low Emboar line while reinforcing a better Char line and removing the Flareon or do the same removing the whole Emboar's if the support (Blacksmith, Welder, Kiawe, Flints, stadiums and a lot etcetera) make it work without the pigs.

Energies might go ideally to 13/15 depending how you tweak the deck from here.

As for trainers add four Rare candy. Remove the Heavy ball and use Evolution incense.

Add Welder, Blacksmith, FFlint, FCrystal. Lady why not if you feel may help. Battle compressor depending what direction your energies are going to follow (from pile or from discard, to hand). And don't forget to check what Ace spec are. There's an Attibutes>Gampleay attributes tick for them (and mark not owned) in filters.

It's all I can say without knowing what direction the deck is going to bgo. Use Collection> Trainers, with Not owned marked to search for "fire" in the search box and see all fire related possible cards in the game. The ones you like, (ask if not sure, and) trade for them.

Wow even longer... thanks so much!

The only ace spec I have is useless, its that extra attack g scope thing for genesect ex. I still haven’t been able to get the charizards, VS seekers, or rare candies despite offering more and more battle styles packs for them(right now offering 3 packs for three VS seekers, 2 for four rare candies)

would you recommend computer search or master ball? I can’t decide which one to go for.

also i have been looking for another inferno fandango emboar so i can do 3-1-3

aside from ViV for charmander, what theme decks should I buy for good trainers? I’ve wanted a variety of decks so far, so I currently have rillaboom, soaring storm, zamazenta, and the one with nest and timer balls (one of each)

thanks for any help!

sorry for the horrible grammar and sorta vague info, i’m on my phone and can’t see my whole card collection and it’s just hard to type on mobile

Edited by bpf99
the crystal edge is a physical card (i forgot oops) but the genesect thing is online
  • Like 1

My pleasure.

I might help you with some of the VsS and Rare candy. I thing I have some spare. Not all of them but yet some I can provide. FR sent.

Of course I'd recommend Computer search. That's the best Ace spec. The second is Dowsing machine. Last time I checked tho they were around 40 and 26 packs. Crazy. Haven't checked lately so who knows. Master ball should go around 3/4 packs but to be honest, prices became extremely crazy. I'm not playing competitively lately so I almost don't trade. I'll need to take a look, I'm curious now, haha.

It depends the strategy. 2/1/2 Emboar is good if you play Welder/Blacksmith enough. With 3/1/3 you might cut some copies of supporter as the strategy goes from being a(n important) support for your attackers, to become the main strategy for energy charging. Lady here would be huge Inferno fandango's Emboar was released in B/W, NXD and LTR. Not in any Theme that I recall but aside from trading, maybe getting some LTR packs from in game shop would be the strongest bet if you want to try to pull it. And if not, LTR comes with a ton of nice (Expanded) cards. Could be fun although I'd go for Theme first and it's easier and fastest to get anything through trades.

I know, forums are not phone friendly, don't worry.

As for good Theme, Relentless flame is the easier top tier to play.

I like Laser focus. Is good for Psy challenges and comes with 2/2 of Malamar engine (and 2/1 of same in Twilight rogue), 2 Cynthia and a couple Myst treasue (and Lillie and 1 switch). Good to play and good for its cards.

Blazing volcano, is highly interesting. Was the best in their release and contains crazy trainers as 1 Guzma, 2 Rescue stretcher, 1 Ultraball and more. The only other one containing a Guzma is Leaf charge. I always liked the deck but has been eclipsed by all the fire and fighting in the Theme format at all times. Again R stretcher, Uball, etc.

Towering heights is good too as theme and not hard to play. Huge comeback if back in prizes, very hard to play against. 2 Cynthia and 2 Poke comm are the only attractive trainers.

Soaring storm is powerful and can cover any Dragon challenge you have. It's hard to manage but if set up, it's almost unbeatable. The trainers not desirable although comes with another 2 Cynthia and Poke comm.

Unseen depths is a nice counter to fire type ruling the Theme format. Nothing new in trainers tho. Personally I enjoyed playing Inteleon's in the past. 3x prof research to make +4 in collection although having Rillaboom and Charizard you already have at least 5 so if for the trainers is not the choice.

As for old decks, Fast daze contains 1 N (tho I never remember if starting the game we have 4 N and 2 Sycamore or 2 N and 4 Sycamore so can't say if needed to make 4 N) but also 2 Super rod, 2 poke comm and 2 switch. That's all. Furious knights have exactly the same.

The last you mention might be some SUM Theme so you maybe have some Ultraball also.

I think worth to have 1 of each Theme. Long journey tho and having close to half, the rest is probably repeated, mons aside.

Anyway I'd get Theme up to having 4 Prof research. 4 Cynthia. 3 N (not 4 because no deck adds 4 anymore but 1 or 2 as much). I'd go for 4 Nest, 4 Level and 4 Ultra, balls, although Ultraball it's not as popular as used to be because of all the Quick ball, Evolution Incense and other. 4 Welder, easy to get with Theme, 3 Blacksmith if you want. 2/3 Guzma, although this has been replaced for Boss orders and only one or two use to be played at least in Expanded because of VsS . Lysandre is the cheap Boss orders, only for Expanded but not in Theme decks as far as I remember.

I think info enough to choose some more for the moment.

Edited by Chasista

Wow thanks again. I have relentless flame, and I can buy another deck right now. I’ll definitely look into laser focus, that starting psychic theme deck is useless, and I struggle with psychic challenges for that reason. For the trainers, I do have four copies of some of the trainers you mentioned, but still haven’t gotten those VS seekers or rare candies. I’ll be going on in a couple hours, and really appreciate your offer to trade me the extras.

• Like 1

No problem. If you want to send me a private message here in forums when you on, I'll be aware, as I'm not in game all the time but I can connect to solve the deal and you improve the deck :D

5 minutes ago, Chasista said:

No problem. If you want to send me a private message here in forums when you on, I'll be aware, as I'm not in game all the time but I can connect to solve the deal and you improve the deck :D

Cool thanks for the offer but i cant private message on forums