​⛔ CHOOSE YOUR STYLE with BATTLE STYLES ☑ and grab some codes!!!

bpf99
2 hours ago, SlowPokéDad said:

Need to turn on your messages, I can't send to you... 

Sorry if this sounds stupid or dumb, but I have no idea how to do that, I looked it up, can you tell me how? Pictures would help.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pokerishabh

• Chasista

• LyodIrving

• WaffleLycanroc

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are back with an event and some codes to celebrate the arrival of battle styles. This one has a different rule set. Rules will follow shortly so get ready y'all. Good luck guessing!!

RULES: 1. Two clues will be sent out at a time. one will have red font color and the other will have blue. 2. You can guess only on one clue but u can have 2 guesses at a single time before

pokerishabh
4 hours ago, Redsusl said:

Red: 

Emboar.  

Sneasel

EMBOAR it is!!! hope u meant to say emboar and not I am bored...

SORRY for the terrible joke...

Give me a day or two i will bring yall back with a more enjoyable event.

• Like 1
SlowPokéDad
31 minutes ago, bpf99 said:

Sorry if this sounds stupid or dumb, but I have no idea how to do that, I looked it up, can you tell me how? Pictures would help.

Not sure on how, go into settings and thumb around a bit..

bpf99
On 4/1/2021 at 10:17 AM, SlowPokéDad said:

Not sure on how, go into settings and thumb around a bit..

So I've figured it out, I think it's because of the age restrictions. I can't change that, and so can you dm my older brother who will make an account for this to tell me the codes?

To be sure, his account is named @theGoldenStack, and will reply to this a few seconds later.

• Upvote 1
theGoldenStack
Just now, bpf99 said:

So I've figured it out, I think it's because of the age restrictions. I can't change that, and so can you dm my older brother who will make an account for this to tell me the codes?

To be sure, his account is named @theGoldenStack, and will reply to this a few seconds later.

Hi @SlowPokéDad please send me the codes for my brother

• Upvote 1
SlowPokéDad
On 4/3/2021 at 10:36 PM, theGoldenStack said:

Hi @SlowPokéDad please send me the codes for my brother

Codes have been sent to him for you!!

• Upvote 1
bpf99

Just to be sure, are the codes random? I got a theme deck, a pack, and a single card from them.

• Upvote 1
pokerishabh

I am back I am shifting so sorry for any delays of any sorts. the next clue is a bonus clue and is more encrypted so get prepared.

pokerishabh

********* - 9.6 - 21 - *********.6.5 - 20.15 - ********.4.5 - TH9.S CLUE,

9 - 1.M - HERE - TO - TELL - U,

**********.4.25 - C1.N - 6.9ND - OUT - WHO - 9 - 1.M - U - S.5.5,

6.OR - 9 - AM - ME.

VS

[give me a minute for the second one]

• Downvote 1
pokerishabh
Posted (edited)

5<22<5<14 - 9<6 - 21 - 13<1<14<1<6<5 - 20<15 - 4<5<3<15<4<5 - THIS - CLUE,

9 - 1<M - HERE - TO - TELL - U,

14<15<2<15<4<25 - C<1<N - 6<9ND - OUT - WHO - 9 - 1<M - U - S<5<5,

6<OR - 9 - AM - ME.

VS

punkt BindestrichpunktBindestrichBindestrich punkt punktpunktpunkt / punktBindestrichBindestrich punktpunkt Bindestrichpunktpunkt punkt / BindestrichBindestrichBindestrich punktBindestrichBindestrichpunkt punkt Bindestrichpunkt BindestrichBindestrichpunktpunktBindestrichBindestrich / Bindestrichpunkt punkt punktpunktpunktBindestrich punkt punktBindestrichpunkt / punkt punktpunktpunktBindestrich punkt punktBindestrichpunkt / punktpunktpunktpunkt punktBindestrich punktpunktpunktBindestrich punkt / punktpunkt / punktpunktpunkt punktBindestrichpunktpunkt punkt punktBindestrichBindestrichpunkt Bindestrich BindestrichpunktBindestrichpunktBindestrichBindestrich / punktpunkt / punktBindestrichpunktpunkt BindestrichBindestrichBindestrich BindestrichBindestrichBindestrich BindestrichpunktBindestrich punkt Bindestrichpunktpunkt / punktpunktpunkt BindestrichBindestrichBindestrich / BindestrichpunktBindestrichpunkt punktpunktBindestrich punktBindestrichpunkt punktpunktpunkt punkt Bindestrichpunktpunkt BindestrichBindestrichpunktpunktBindestrichBindestrich / punkt punktpunktpunktBindestrich punkt Bindestrichpunkt / punktBindestrich punktpunktBindestrichpunkt Bindestrich punkt punktBindestrichpunkt / Bindestrichpunktpunktpunkt punkt punktpunkt Bindestrichpunkt BindestrichBindestrichpunkt / punktBindestrich / BindestrichpunktBindestrichpunkt BindestrichBindestrichBindestrich BindestrichBindestrich BindestrichBindestrich BindestrichBindestrichBindestrich Bindestrichpunkt / punktBindestrichBindestrichpunkt punkt Bindestrich BindestrichpunktBindestrichpunktBindestrichBindestrich

Edited by pokerishabh
  • Upvote 1
SlowPokéDad
On 4/5/2021 at 11:54 AM, bpf99 said:

Just to be sure, are the codes random? I got a theme deck, a pack, and a single card from them.

Yes codes are random from sets opened... 

pokerishabh
Posted (edited)

sorry for leaving you guys in awkward spot there was a power cut.

NOW NOW HAVE ANY TWO GUESS FOR THIS ONE BOTH ARE GOLDEN SO NO COLOR COMPULSION ANY POKEMON CAN BE FOR ANY OPTION> hope u understand.

This took some time to make and is hard to decode atleast i think so i hope this increases the entertainment part.

Edited by pokerishabh
pokerishabh

NOTE: That the '>' in the first clue do not indicate any math operation i used them just to seperate the numbers and hyphens to seperate words.

pokerishabh
Posted (edited)

nope guess again!!!

u can guess only 2 pokemon but both will apply to both the clues, hope u understand what I meant by this!

Edited by pokerishabh
pokerishabh
15 hours ago, LyodIrving said:

Mew

Unown

BRAVO!!!

UNOWN IT IS!!!

NOW NOW AIM FOR THE SECOND ONE EVERYBODY!!! THAT IS GUESS-AGAIN!!!

-->sorry did not notice my cap-lock was on<--