[GENERAL] Other - How do I change my son's social preferences?

lazyllama2

My son wants to add his friends and trade with them but it wont let him. and i checked his preferences and theres no option to change any settings.

Have to be done from the pokémon trainer account, out of the online TCG game and as you mentioned, in Social preferences.

Don't know the possibilities being a child account although I think even in this case the Trading should be available but, might not be as to prevent youth to contact with unknown people.

I case you can't find the options in the child account, the place where to give permissions is probably the main adult account.

fF you're not able to find any solution, I suggest you to text to Support for help and knowing the options: https://support.pokemon.com

Edited by Chasista
  • Like 1

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - How do I change my son's social preferences?
On 3/21/2021 at 7:58 PM, lazyllama2 said:

My son wants to add his friends and trade with them but it wont let him. and i checked his preferences and theres no option to change any settings.

Hello @lazyllama2,

You can adjust the child account settings by following the steps below. 

1. Login to your Pokémon Trainer Club account at pokemon.com.
2. From your "Edit Profile" page select your child's name from the menu on the left.
3. Navigate to "TCG Online Settings".
4. Select the "Custom" option, and then set each preference individually.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page to save the settings.

• 4 months later...

Hi, My sons account social settings does not have any election and is not enabled, therefore I cannot change the TCG on line settings, can you please let me know how to enalble the social settings so I can chose yes.

thanks.