Anyone pull a HOLOGRAPHIC Charizard from a 200 gold coin EVOLUTIONS PACK?

METALGEAR_REX

I have bought like three Evolutions packs and I’ve also opened some actual physical packs to obtain the code and enter it into the Pokémon TCG app... however, I think I’m getting an insane amount of doubles especially with the rare cards toward the end of the pull. I need to know if somebody actually got the🔥 Charizard 🔥holographic card from EVOLUTIONS  please let me know? 🐲

XY - Evolutions contains Charizard (11/108), Charizard-EX (12/108), M Charizard-EX (13/108), and M Charizard-EX (101/108).  I don't remember the exact rules for how things are distributed, but the odds used to be you pull a Holographic Rare (or rarer) card about one in three packs.  Higher rarities can be expressed as even lower odds, but again, I don't remember the pull rates for this set.  The EX cards are from a higher rarity than Charizard, and the second M Charizard-EX is from an even higher rarity than that.

If you want a card that isn't in a Theme Deck, your best bet is to trade for it.

If prices have gotten outrageous for the card... pray people get smart.  It isn't an especially rare card.  It isn't a good card for deck building.  The only reason for demand is because people like Charizard.  Or don't know the game/card rarities and assume it is rarer or more valuable than it actually is. XP

I have a reverse locked, hence it's from a locked pack (probably a reward not bought in shop but it's the same in this case). So why not to pull the Holo? Yes, it's possible. 3 packs are not too much tho but 600 coins in Evolutions packs  seems too much for me. I'd save the coins for Theme decks you miss or newer packs. For collection purposes tho, go on. If you play, coins are more than enough to keep buying often.

• Upvote 1