[PC] the game crashes

Qubik5Qube

hello,

everytime i open the app, it crashes. i downloaded multiple times but it still says that i dont have access to some location.

please help me.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags and item prefix included

You will need to provide more details so a team member can direct your issue.

What kind of device you use, and what version of the game have you installed will be the starting point.

Hi @Qubik5Qube,

First, please ensure that your device meets the minimum system requirements. 

https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029534791-Pokémon-Trading-Card-Game-Online-system-requirements-and-compatibility

Please try a full uninstallation of the game using the instructions below: 

* Go to the Programs and Features section of your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
* Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users[your user name]\AppData.
* The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pokémon Company International" folder and "Unity" folder.
* Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" folder. Also delete any other Pokémon related folders you may find, and empty your Recycle Bin before restarting your computer.

After you have done this, grab the latest installer from https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/ and reinstall the game. 

If you continue to experience crashing after that what I would recommend is that you to contact our support team and submit a ticket. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.  

• 2 weeks later...

sorry, but i dont have access to users.property profile (there comes an error)

what do i do now?

On 3/29/2021 at 2:41 PM, Qubik5Qube said:

sorry, but i dont have access to users.property profile (there comes an error)

what do i do now?

Hello @Qubik5Qube

Thank you for your response.

Looks like you are facing a 'USER_PROFILE error' while starting or uninstalling the game.

Have you attempted the suggested fix located here? If not, I would suggest giving that a try to see if that resolves the issue.

Please do update this thread if the issue persists. 

• Mod_GuruLot changed the title to [PC] the game crashes