MOST OP THING I HAVE SEEN!

faarup

So i was just playing Versus and got matched against a guy that played jolteon-ex and mewtwo & mew. So basically i started to attack his jolteon before he could make him self a shield. I then killed his jolteon and he then placed his active pokemon as mewtwo & mew. He then started to attack as the jolteons attack so he could make himself a shield every turn. He didnt have anything on the bench so i couldnt remove his shield. This was impossible to actually get any damage on his pokemon? This should 100% get nurfed.

Edited by faarup
  • Downvote 2

hey @faarup,

The guy was playing a jolteon EX which prevents any damage done to it by basic pokemon so make sure u add an evolution pokemon or a pokemon who's ability or attack prevents these kind of effects. Another method u can use is that u can gust( switch ur opponent's active pokemon with a benched one that u want to strike on) out other pokemon and attack them instead this can be done with the help of cards such as boss's orders or lysanddre.

Edited by pokerishabh
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Easy fix by playing 1 Pokemon Ranger. This can be used multiple times by playing VS Seeker and helps against Jolteon EX, ADP and a few others. It doesn't work on things like Decidueye DAA or Pyroar FLF however so for those you would need to add something that hits through effects like (depending on your deck) Keldeo GX, Aegislash V, etc. Or, add an evolution non GX/V/EX as pokerishabh said. Just make sure to have a way of recovering it so when it gets knocked out, you can bring it back and attack again.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Raticate555
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1