Looking through battle styles

darkness018

So I was looking through battle styles to see what cards I want to go after and came across the phoebe card it say ur vmax cards won’t be effected by effects on ur opponent Pokémon does that include decidueye ability and if it doesn’t what other effects are there really 

7 hours ago, darkness018 said:

So I was looking through battle styles to see what cards I want to go after and came across the phoebe card it say ur vmax cards won’t be effected by effects on ur opponent Pokémon does that include decidueye ability and if it doesn’t what other effects are there really 

Yes This includes going through Deci, and Obstagoon If I recall correctly as it just negates the effects protecting the opponents pokemon

• Upvote 1

That’s correct, but it’s worth noting the text on Phoebe first.

“During this turn, damage from your Pokémon VMAX's attacks isn't affected by any effects on your opponent's Active Pokémon.”

That means it only prevents your opponent’s Active Pokémon from applying any effects to said damage, if your Pokémon VMAX’s attack does damage to your opponent’s Benched Pokémon (Like Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX’s G-Max Rapid Flow can, it does 120 damage to 2 of your opponent’s Pokémon) then you’d still have to apply any effects to that damage.

Edited by grriffinn