Jump to content

Anti Zacian V deck


DiamondComodo
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone! When I play the Pokémon TCG online or IRL i struggle greatly in defeating The (Modified) League Zacian V deck. What is the best counter-deck you have found for it?

(I play a Modified Pikarom league battle deck BTW) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, DiamondComodo said:

Hello everyone! When I play the Pokémon TCG online or IRL i struggle greatly in defeating The (Modified) League Zacian V deck. What is the best counter-deck you have found for it?

(I play a Modified Pikarom league battle deck BTW) 

 

It would be easier to discuss if you provide your deck and sample of so-called "modified" ZV deck

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 6:17 PM, PinkyPockyPanda said:

 

It would be easier to discuss if you provide your deck and sample of so-called "modified" ZV deck

I run Modded Pikarom: 
 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Snorlax BKT 118
* 1 Alolan Geodude CIN 32
* 1 Boltund V RCL 67
* 1 Electabuzz BUS 42
* 1 Magnemite BKT 52
* 1 Pikachu BKT 48
* 1 Pikachu CIN 30
* 1 Pikachu UNM 56
* 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33
* 1 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 54
* 1 Raikou-GX PR-SM 121
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 1 Zapdos ROS 23
* 1 Zapdos TEU 40
* 1 Luxio RCL 61
* 1 Magneton BKT 53
* 1 Raichu XY 43
* 1 Eelektross UNM 66

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Vitality Band SSH 185
* 2 Potion EVO 83
* 1 Hala GRI 126
* 1 Great Ball BCR 129
* 1 Coach Trainer UNM 192
* 3 Energy Retrieval EVO 77
* 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170
* 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
* 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 1 Revive ROS 88
* 1 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 1 Tool Scrapper RCL 168
* 1 Training Court RCL 169
* 1 Telescopic Sight VIV 160
* 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 1 Poké Ball KSS 35
* 1 Hop SSH 165
* 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 1 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169
* 1 Tierno KSS 39
* 1 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 1 Marnie SSH 169
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 1 Switch SSH 183

##Energy - 11

* 9 Lightning Energy Energy 4
* 2 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

And the Zacian deck is
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 11

* 1 Drampa BST 119
* 1 Kangaskhan SUM 99
* 1 Miltank CIN 78
* 2 Bronzor RCL 129
* 1 Jirachi TEU 99
* 3 Zacian V PR-SW 18
* 2 Bronzong BST 102

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 4 Metal Saucer *******
* 1 Pal Pad *******
* 1 Ordinary Rod *******
* 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Rescue Scarf DRX 115
* 1 Quick Ball *******
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 1 Pokédex BLW 98
* 1 Fisherman BKT 136
* 1 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Poké Ball KSS 35
* 1 Colress PLS 118
* 1 Rusted Sword SHF 62
* 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 1 Bede SSH 157
* 1 Giant Cape DRX 114
* 2 Switch KSS 38
* 1 Great Ball SSH 164
* 1 Energy Switch BLW 94
* 1 Max Potion BKP 103
* 1 Ball Guy SHF 65

##Energy - 22

* 4 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163
* 1 Powerful {C} Energy DAA 176
* 1 Capture Energy RCL 171
* 2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 14 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zacian V Att + Rusted Sword => 230+30 => 260

Pikarom HP + Resistance => 240+20 => 260

 

You need more defence, so dont use Telescopic. And use Fighting Fury Belt or Big Charm instead to not be OHKOed. Hard Charm may also work, but not if ZV get Professor Kokui support.

 

Zacian V HP => 230

Pikarom Att => 150   <---------------------------- need 80 more     <===== 3 Electropower

Pikarom GX Att => 200/170  <---------------- need 30/60 more <===== 1/0 Electropower

Raichu&A Richu Att =>160   <----------------- need 70 more     <===== 3 Electropower or 2 Electropower+1 Fighting Fury Belt

Raichu&A Richu Gx Att =>150+100 <------ need 80 on half  <===== 3 Electropower

 

Only R&AR Gx Full Att can OHKO ZV. So you need (lot) more Damage. You need 4xElectropower + 4xElectrocharger.

Electropower {lighting} do 30 more damage on Active Pokemon

Electrocharger : Flip 2 coins. For each heads, shuffle an Electropower card from your discard pile into your deck.

 

Apart from Boltund V and Topu Koko {*}, I think the rest of your pokemon really not helpful at all. Especially against "Bronzong + Miltank" combo. (I made a mistake, Miltank cannot combo with Bronzong, that wold be too OP. Miltank have to pair with Magnezone 83 UPR to combo, for metal energy.)

 

I would rather change them to somethings that really support your main Attacker or Disrupt your opponent, pokemon or trainer card. If you dont have any other card yet, Aipom from the original deck seem to be helpful against ZV. And don't you have Jirachi from the original deck as well?

 

As a trainer with Custom ZV as a main deck, I would say Pikarom+R&AR deck is quite a good match to ZV deck.They have about equal chance depend on who can set up their attack first. Providing Pikarom/R&AR has Electropower/charger and ZV has Rusted Sword/Kokui. With Big Charm or Fighting Fury Belt, Pikarom might have a bit of advantage.

 

My deck didn't run Bronzong+Miltank. On the other hand, I have Cramorant V, which become a weak spot against {lighting}. But I do have a Whistle+Great Catcher that allow me to kill 2 Pikaroms consecutively if I can pull out the combo.

 

5 hours ago, DiamondComodo said:

I run Modded Pikarom: 
 

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Snorlax BKT 118
* 1 Alolan Geodude CIN 32
* 1 Boltund V RCL 67
* 1 Electabuzz BUS 42
* 1 Magnemite BKT 52
* 1 Pikachu BKT 48
* 1 Pikachu CIN 30
* 1 Pikachu UNM 56
* 2 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33
* 1 Raichu & Alolan Raichu-GX UNM 54
* 1 Raikou-GX PR-SM 121
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 1 Zapdos ROS 23
* 1 Zapdos TEU 40
* 1 Luxio RCL 61
* 1 Magneton BKT 53
* 1 Raichu XY 43
* 1 Eelektross UNM 66

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Vitality Band SSH 185
* 2 Potion EVO 83
* 1 Hala GRI 126
* 1 Great Ball BCR 129
* 1 Coach Trainer UNM 192
* 3 Energy Retrieval EVO 77
* 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 1 Energy Spinner UNB 170
* 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
* 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 1 Revive ROS 88
* 1 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 1 Tool Scrapper RCL 168
* 1 Training Court RCL 169
* 1 Telescopic Sight VIV 160
* 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 1 Poké Ball KSS 35
* 1 Hop SSH 165
* 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 1 Electromagnetic Radar UNB 169
* 1 Tierno KSS 39
* 1 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 1 Marnie SSH 169
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 1 Switch SSH 183

##Energy - 11

* 9 Lightning Energy Energy 4
* 2 Speed Lightning Energy RCL 173

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

And the Zacian deck is
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 11

* 1 Drampa BST 119
* 1 Kangaskhan SUM 99
* 1 Miltank CIN 78
* 2 Bronzor RCL 129
* 1 Jirachi TEU 99
* 3 Zacian V PR-SW 18
* 2 Bronzong BST 102

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 4 Metal Saucer *******
* 1 Pal Pad *******
* 1 Ordinary Rod *******
* 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 1 Rescue Scarf DRX 115
* 1 Quick Ball *******
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 1 Pokédex BLW 98
* 1 Fisherman BKT 136
* 1 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 Poké Ball KSS 35
* 1 Colress PLS 118
* 1 Rusted Sword SHF 62
* 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 1 Bede SSH 157
* 1 Giant Cape DRX 114
* 2 Switch KSS 38
* 1 Great Ball SSH 164
* 1 Energy Switch BLW 94
* 1 Max Potion BKP 103
* 1 Ball Guy SHF 65

##Energy - 22

* 4 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163
* 1 Powerful {C} Energy DAA 176
* 1 Capture Energy RCL 171
* 2 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 14 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

 

Edited by PinkyPockyPanda
1: remove misinformation 2: add detail
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...