Changing Trainer Rank?

Warlock357

My current rank is showing me to be a rookie trainer. I would have to disagree with this but, I am not sure how trainer rank is determined or how it is increased. I've currently played approximately 900 online battles and have approximately 1400 game points. Current stats are 81 upset wins, 9 points tournament rep., 4 days total time played, 11,484 cards drawn, 286,250 damage taken and 370,760 damage done. So, how is trainer rank determined and/ or increased? 

That is the rank in this forum. It has nothing to do with the game. You have made 7 posts. The hand underneath your icon placeholder means you are a new member.

Hello Trainers,

Wolfman_11, thank you for the helpful reply to Warlock357's question!

Warlock357, I hope that clears things up!

Yes thank you, it does clear up some things. Still unclear on how my forum rank can increase. From what was mentioned, is it something that has to do with how long you have been a member or how many posts you have made?

Why does it matter?

If you have questions or are looking for advice on the game there are plenty of people that are willing to help. If you have advice to give feel free to to contribute to someone else's post.

There is no prize for "ranking up" in the forums.

It matters to me, otherwise I wouldn't be asking. I'm not looking for any "Prize" from it. If you wish to be condescending then keep your responses off of my posts. A little respect and common decency never hurt anyone. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Wolfman_11 said:

If you have questions or are looking for advice on the game there are plenty of people that are willing to help. If you have advice to give feel free to to contribute to someone else's post.

That is how your trainer rank is increased.

Post your questions.

Answer other peoples posts.

It is that simple

Then why not say that in the first place? Good grief it shouldn't have been that difficult. That's all I was asking. Now I got what, negative community reputation because that is all I was asking?

7 hours ago, Wolfman_11 said:

That is the rank in this forum. It has nothing to do with the game. You have made 7 posts. The hand underneath your icon placeholder means you are a new member.

That just told me the forum and game rank were seperate. It didn't answer how ones rank in the forum could be increased. 

3 hours ago, Wolfman_11 said:

Why does it matter?

^Was condescending. If someone is new to the forum they shouldn't feel deterred to ask a question because maybe it means little to someone else. If someone is asking a question then surely it matters enough to them to ask in the first place.

• Upvote 1