Want to trade my collection because i'm not playing anymore

zwaardappel

it's a big collection with a lot of GX and even gold trainer cards, computer search is also available.
I'm from Belgium

I will send a friend request 

Edited by zwaardappel

I've just recently started playing, I'd love to tap into your collection but what are you looking for in exchange?

50 minutes ago, zwaardappel said:

it's a big collection with a lot of GX and even gold trainer cards, computer search is also available.
I'm from Belgium

I am not so new but i lack cards pls help me too! hope i am not being rude.

Hello, im new player (even im too old xD but i know pokemon when i was a child) - would be nice, when i get ur collection or some cards of it!

<3

As I had posted in other threads, I am looking for a Promo Shuckle HGSS15 and I'm always looking for a few Legacy cards (not even staples I just like having fun in the format).

Maybe you can help me out.

I can also trade for VIV in return if you want to have a bit to hand out to newer players.

5 hours ago, zwaardappel said:

I'm from Belgium

I'am forever after something particular (especially Legacy cards) so it'd be great to have a look. Similar to what @OelBoy suggested I can also trade packs for a card/s or groups of cards for a card/s so you have more to give out to newer players. 

I'm interested, I'm looking for 2 copies of ADP, 3 copies of Zacian V, soem normal quick balls and some orbeetle V's and VMAX'S.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi, i am looking for computersearch since many months. Maybe you could help me out

Edited by Haronsaki