[PC] Login - Unable to Log In

TheLaust

Hi, yesterday i reinstalled Pokémon TGCO after like 4 years, and i am having problems in reconnecting my account.

I have a 30Mb in Download and 3 in Upload but still the game doesn't connect to the server.

I restarted the modem, the router, the pc and uninstalled and reinstalled the game like ten times but nothing, it doesn't connect.
Can someone help me?

Edited by TheLaust

• TheLaust changed the title to Login problem
  • Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [PC] Login - Unable to Log In

Hello @TheLaust,

Please try the steps below. If that doesn't get you up and running, please click the link in my signature to create a support ticket for further assistance. 

* Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer.
* If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.
* In your modem or router settings, open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181, 6967, and 39389.
* Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.
* Close any background applications before launching the TCGO (VoIP, Skype, and Bittorrent related programs are especially known to cause ********

** might help to flush your DNS cache again after troubleshooting the above. Please find instructions to flush DNS cache in Windows 10 below:
1. Right click on the Start Icon.
2. Click on Command Prompt.
3. The Windows Command Prompt Window will appear. Type in: ipconfig /flushdns. and press ENTER.
4. You should receive the following message: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

5 hours ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @TheLaust,

Please try the steps below. If that doesn't get you up and running, please click the link in my signature to create a support ticket for further assistance. 

* Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer.
* If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.
* In your modem or router settings, open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181, 6967, and 39389.
* Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.
* Close any background applications before launching the TCGO (VoIP, Skype, and Bittorrent related programs are especially known to cause ********

** might help to flush your DNS cache again after troubleshooting the above. Please find instructions to flush DNS cache in Windows 10 below:
1. Right click on the Start Icon.
2. Click on Command Prompt.
3. The Windows Command Prompt Window will appear. Type in: ipconfig /flushdns. and press ENTER.
4. You should receive the following message: Windows IP Configuration. Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

i opened the 3 ports but still doesn't connect, and i've done everything you said

9 hours ago, TheLaust said:

i opened the 3 ports but still doesn't connect, and i've done everything you said

Hello @TheLaust

Thank you for trying the steps out and posting the update. 

Please submit a ticket to get further assistance here