Suggestion: Trade Bot

PokemonTCG4657

I honestly think we've all been there before, you want to tade your good card for other things but, people offer uncommon cards for your top of the line card.

I think they should add a bot for trades, to see if your trade get approved/dissaproved here's an example

An Approved Trade ✔️

I'll Get 1 Butterfree VMAX I'll Give 1 Salamence VMAX

A Disaproved Trade 

I'll Get 1 Booster Pack Of Champions Path I'll Give 1 Grookey Promo

This System will get rid of trade's nobody wants. and actually give value to cards and boosters.

1 hour ago, PokemonTCG4657 said:

I honestly think we've all been there before, you want to tade your good card for other things but, people offer uncommon cards for your top of the line card.

I think they should add a bot for trades, to see if your trade get approved/dissaproved here's an example

An Approved Trade ✔️

I'll Get 1 Butterfree VMAX I'll Give 1 Salamence VMAX

A Disaproved Trade 

I'll Get 1 Booster Pack Of Champions Path I'll Give 1 Grookey Promo

This System will get rid of trade's nobody wants. and actually give value to cards and boosters.

Sorry, what? You want a bot to make trades for you with the hope you get what you want?

The manner that your suggestion is worded makes this hard to follow. You can already post trades asking for and giving whatever you want via the trade system - I say just in case that's what you are suggesting. 

18 minutes ago, GrimBeard said:

Sorry, what? You want a bot to make trades for you with the hope you get what you want?

The manner that your suggestion is worded makes this hard to follow. You can already post trades asking for and giving whatever you want via the trade system - I say just in case that's what you are suggesting. 

No no no, when you put a trade up so a bot aprovves it as a "Fair Trade"

30 minutes ago, PokemonTCG4657 said:

No no no, when you put a trade up so a bot aprovves it as a "Fair Trade"

I don't think what you're suggesting is doable at all. A fair trade is always going to be subjective so I can't see how it'd work. 

Eg I offer you card A for card B. I have looked at the average trade value of both cards and have selected card A because on average it is traded for the same value of -say - boosters that your card does. The issue happens when card B is your not only your favorite card but also your only copy and it just so happens to be a card that you rely on.

I get the card because the bot values it as fair but you don't because you hold it in a higher regard than the average trade value.

Edited by GrimBeard
Adding caps.