Suggestion: Trade Bot

PokemonTCG4657

I honestly think we've all been there before, you want to tade your good card for other things but, people offer uncommon cards for your top of the line card.

I think they should add a bot for trades, to see if your trade get approved/dissaproved here's an example

An Approved Trade ✔️

I'll Get 1 Butterfree VMAX I'll Give 1 Salamence VMAX

A Disaproved Trade 

I'll Get 1 Booster Pack Of Champions Path I'll Give 1 Grookey Promo

This System will get rid of trade's nobody wants. and actually give value to cards and boosters.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

There are a number issues with the trading portion in this game. I have sent many screenshots and suggestions on how some of them could be dealt with. Of course this will take time, and I don't think we will see an advanced bot like you are suggesting to be put into place until they get the bugs in the current system fixed.

As for people offering junk for top cards, that will never go away. There are some people that seem to be able to get misleading trades posted on the public trade as well so making decent trades will continue to be an effort.

It would be nice to have an  "I give this, and I will accept this, or that or even those" but options of that type will be complicated to build I suspect.

Edited by Wolfman_11

Hello PokemonTCG4657,

I have moved your topic to Game Feedback. Thank you for your suggestion! I have passed this feedback along for further review. 

Wolfman_11 thank you for adding your thoughts on this subject!