Viridian Forest Bug?

LadyMisticus

The card does not seem to work as intended. I was in a tournament match, fighting a player using the Unseen Depths deck using my Laser Focus deck, and my opponent played Viridian Forest. When I attempted to use the card, I discarded a card from my hand as normal, but the basic Energy card that I wanted was not put in my hand, but rather on the top of my deck, making it my next draw. This does not match the card text given. Is there something I'm missing, or is this an actual bug?

BukWyrm

game log please, can't think of anything that could induce this type of effect as far as I know in those two decks, it is possible that you misclicked and the next card you drew was just coincidentally an energy card, but a game log is requried to analyze what happened.

Mod_GuruLot
13 hours ago, LadyMisticus said:

The card does not seem to work as intended. I was in a tournament match, fighting a player using the Unseen Depths deck using my Laser Focus deck, and my opponent played Viridian Forest. When I attempted to use the card, I discarded a card from my hand as normal, but the basic Energy card that I wanted was not put in my hand, but rather on the top of my deck, making it my next draw. This does not match the card text given. Is there something I'm missing, or is this an actual bug?

Hello @LadyMisticus

We welcome you to the forums! 

Thank you for reporting this possible bug. 

Please share a game log as the fellow trainer @BukWyrm correctly reminds. This would be useful for further review.