Card setting "Not for trade" or "Not tradable"

PinkyPockyPanda

I have some cards that I will not trade. Some of them are on high demand in the market like Zacian V.

When I browse through the public offer, they flood the list, with many of them are cheap or semi-scam offers.

Make it difficult for me to find appropriate offers.

I know there a filter for "trade" items, but I would like to keep that filter for items I really want to trade away.

• Upvote 3

Yes, I agree! There are some cards I'm afraid I'll accidentally trade for a scam offer because I don't see it in the list of cards, and it would also be nice to filter out the trades for them.

Temporarily trade-locking cards would be a lifesaver, and then being able to un-trade lock them if I change my mind would be nice (on cards that started out tradeable, I mean).

6 hours ago, PinkyPockyPanda said:

I have some cards that I will not trade. Some of them are on high demand in the market like Zacian V.

When I browse through the public offer, they flood the list, with many of them are cheap or semi-scam offers.

Make it difficult for me to find appropriate offers.

I know there a filter for "trade" items, but I would like to keep that filter for items I really want to trade away.

Hello @PinkyPockyPanda

Thank you for bringing this idea to the forums for discussion and visibility! 😎