Dark Claw effects is not working on how it should suppose to work.The card effects does not match the text on the card. 

Hertrude

The card Dark Claw effects don't match the text on the card. It should do 20 more damage for ''each of the attacks'' of you'r Pokemon just like it said in the description below

(If this card is attached to a dark Pokémon, each of the attacks of that Pokémon does 20 more damage to the Active Pokémon)

but instead it does 20 damage ONLY.... 

For example i tried using Darkrai and one of Darkrai attacks is Vortex of Darkness which deals 20 damage for each dark Energy attached,

so if Darkrai has 3 energy it will be multiplied by 20x3 = 60 damage in total, but if you equip dark claw to darkrai the total damage will be 120 instead of 60.

But because the Dark Claw effect is not working it does 80 damage instead of 120

Please look this up.........

Edited by Hertrude
I forgot to fix some Misspelled words and change the front name and front size
Sombres9

It's supposed to deal 80 damage if you have no darkness energy attached. If you have 3 darks and dark claw, it's actually supposed to deal 140, since there is also the base 60 damage. A game log would certainly help clear up whether or not this is a bug. 

Dark Claw makes each of the Dark Pokemon's ATK deal 20 more damage (as in: "attack #1 deals 20 more damage, attack #2 deals 20 more damage, etc"), it doesn't make the Pokemon deal 20 more damage for each attack it has. So it always just adds 20, not 60 if the Pokemon has 3 different attacks. At least, if I understand your post correctly?

IceBeamTogetic

Not a bug.

20 damage for each darkness energy tells you how to calculate the damage dealt, but it's all one attack. Dark Claw adds 20 damage to it, so for 3 energies, you have (20x3)+20=80.

Hertrude
13 hours ago, Sombres9 said:

It's supposed to deal 80 damage if you have no darkness energy attached. If you have 3 darks and dark claw, it's actually supposed to deal 140, since there is also the base 60 damage. A game log would certainly help clear up whether or not this is a bug. 

But the card text said "each attack" 

So it should be adding 20 damage for each of its attacks.

Also i tried coin flip and it does not work as well. 

Hertrude
9 hours ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

Not a bug.

20 damage for each darkness energy tells you how to calculate the damage dealt, but it's all one attack. Dark Claw adds 20 damage to it, so for 3 energies, you have (20x3)+20=80.

Since you said that i tried using coin flips.. It should work now right? Bcoz coin flips is considered as an individual attacks per heads. But it didnt work 

It just gave 20 damage not 20 damage for each attacks 

For Example

Flip 2 coins, for each heads it will deals 10 damage.

10x2 =20

If we add dark claw it should be -

(10x2)+40= 60

BUT instead it does 

(10x2)+20=40

And the most confusing thing is the card text said "each of the attacks should do 20 damage" then where is my additional 20 damage went? 

Hertrude
13 hours ago, GR0 said:

Dark Claw makes each of the Dark Pokemon's ATK deal 20 more damage (as in: "attack #1 deals 20 more damage, attack #2 deals 20 more damage, etc"), it doesn't make the Pokemon deal 20 more damage for each attack it has. So it always just adds 20, not 60 if the Pokemon has 3 different attacks. At least, if I understand your post correctly?

(as in: "attack #1 deals 20 more damage, attack #2 deals 20 more damage, etc")

Yeah! That how i understand the card text as well..

If you say ( it doesn't make the Pokemon deal 20 more damage for each attack it has)

That is like contradicting itself then..... 0.o

Also i tried using coin flips and still didnt work

Edited by Hertrude
Had to add more explaination
IceBeamTogetic
12 minutes ago, Hertrude said:

... coin flips is considered as an individual attacks per heads. ...

Nope. It's all one attack. The counting energy, flipping coins, etc. just tells you how to calculate the damage of your single attack. Then, dark claw's +20 is applied to the result.

Hertrude
51 minutes ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

Nope. It's all one attack. 

Bcoz its already calculated...

Hertrude
1 hour ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

The counting energy, flipping coins, etc. just tells you how to calculate the damage of your single attack. 

From my undestanding coin flip,counting energy, etc is considered "each attack" and depend on how many attacks you got it gets calculated to a "single attack" bcoz you can only attack once and you turn ends.

IceBeamTogetic
8 hours ago, Hertrude said:

From my undestanding coin flip,counting energy, etc is considered "each attack" and depend on how many attacks you got it gets calculated to a "single attack" bcoz you can only attack once and you turn ends.

Your understanding is incorrect, sorry. You choose one attack at the end of your turn, say Darkrai-EX's Dark Pulse. Dark Pulse calculates its damage, then Dark Claw adds +20 to the result.

Hertrude
13 hours ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

Your understanding is incorrect, sorry. You choose one attack at the end of your turn, say Darkrai-EX's Dark Pulse. Dark Pulse calculates its damage, then Dark Claw adds +20 to the result.

It does not make sense then, bcoz there is NO pokemon card especialy dark types that can do more than one attack or can be considered "each attack" in your point of understanding without ending your turn....

Hertrude

Say Dark Pulse calculates its damage, then Dark Claw adds +20 to the result.

If that how it should be then...That is basically another vitality band and a muscle band. 

(the attacks of the pokemon this card is attached to do 20 more damage to your opponent pokemon)

The difference is the way the card text  its being delivered. =(

Hertrude

Dark Pulse calculates its damage, then Dark Claw adds +20 to the result.

The way i see it especaily the way how the text is written is that the Dark claw will adds 20 damage to the base damage of dark pulse.

So if the original base damage was 20 it will be now 40 with dark claw equiped

Btw thank you for your time and effort to talk this issue with me.

I really appreciate it