V and GX cards

sannluna

I know this is a long shot, but is anyone willing to trade for a V or GX card?  It's nearly impossible to win matches without them. I feel I cannot move forward in this game without winning matches. I have pretty subpar cards, but I would be forever grateful for the help!!!

TYIA xx

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sannluna said:

I know this is a long shot, but is anyone willing to trade for a V or GX card?  It's nearly impossible to win matches without them. I feel I cannot move forward in this game without winning matches. I have pretty subpar cards, but I would be forever grateful for the help!!!

TYIA xx

I have V and GX cards just sitting there I won't be using. Tag what you have for trade then add me in game and I'll have a look.

Edited by GrimBeard
Correcting spelling.

18 hours ago, darkness018 said:

What u have to trade

Honestly I don't have a lot. I listed a couple of my cards on trade. Like I said, I'm quite new to this. I do have a Noivern GX listed. I have no use for it.

• Like 1

So after chatting in-game and playing against your best deck, I strongly suggest - for the time being - sticking to themed matches.

I suggest instead of getting V or GX cards and adding them to your existing deck that you instead scrap that idea and use your existing theme deck in themed matches in order to save up in-game coins. Once you have 500 coins, invest those coins into one of the recently released theme decks and continue playing themed matches. 

In time, you will build up a collection of cards by winning and/or buying theme decks in the in-game store. 

There's more details I could give but I dunno how this message comes across. 

Initially I was thinking I could simply give you all 60 cards to make a Drednaw deck because I have more than enough to spare (the themed deck in the store) but realized there's no point in doing this as that deck as is won't win matches. Plus it wouldn't/couldn't be used in actual themed matches as it would be a custom deck (just containing the same cards as the themed version). 

It's a bit of tough love to say but V and GX cards alone won't help. A good strong foundation for a deck will. You can buy that in store for 500 coins.

EDIT: After re-reading this I wanna add that no ill tone is implied or meant.

Edited by GrimBeard
Updating my thoughts.