need help building a metal/dark deck

minipancho94

ive been wanting to start a metal/dark type deck for a while but iv'e been having trouble finding cards, as i cant buy boosters often and havent been able to find out what the best boosters are for those types.

with the dragon type recently being released im japan im saving a decent portion of the booster credits i get lately as well so i dont want to waste to many.

im willing to trade for some but i dont have many cards worth trading currently, i am not trading packs for anything short of a massive profit as of now though.

ill get my binder set up with cards im willing to trade in a bit, im busy at the moment though so it will be a while.

Ok let me know what time you are on at and I can give you some of my steel type pokeon since I don't have umbreon prime anymore

@ a ninja taco, just as a general steel and dark deck, you can choose to go the easy way (depending on your funds). To go the easy way, get 2 Nightfall decks. Then, you can start making a deck with that.

If you want to make one on your own, then you can.

If not, then on PokeGym somebody made a good idea on what to do with Nightfall.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?s=b7f8fd90c76e2e8a7f09affe7298a523&t=146331

Here's the link :)

Archived