Good adp and Melmetal and Lucario GX plus Zacian V decks

Soup1900

Hello

I am new to tcg and I would love some good deck ideas for an adp GX and lucario and melmetal GX decks. My reason is that Lucario & Melmetal GX's GX move allows it to let your pokemon take less damage from your oppenents attackes and discards all energy from your oppents active pokemon and Arceus & Dialga & Palkia GX's Gx move allows your pokemon to do 30 more damage and take 1 more prize card when knocking out your oppenents pokemon. Both come in handy in situations and I want to have some kind of interesting deck with them. Zacian V is also in their for its ability. I'm suggesting ONLY 2 Melmetal & Lucario GX and ONLY 3 adp Gx with 2-3 Zacian V but that can change if needed. I most likely won't have the cards but I might later😉.

Edit: I would also suggest at least 2 cherish balls to get 1 of each and 3 or 4 quick balls.

Edited by Soup1900
  • Like 1

Altho i would like to point out that i had to remove lucmetal later while it was not fitting into my theme and rotation became poor so...

Edited by pokerishabh

@pokerishabh I would keep lucmetal since in certain situations you would need it for defence and disruption.

For example, Todays cards use a lot of energy's  so if your opponent has already taken a lot of prize cards this can come in handy since it lowers 30 damage for all your pokemon and it discards your opponents active pokemons energy making them have to apply more energy. Also, it's 1st move allows it to add another energy to it removing the need to add the 4 energy for it's attack when you can apply 3 energy then use it's 1st move to attack and add another energy. 

BTW, i would like it standard but if that's not possible then expanded is okay.

Lucmetal list is pretty solved now I'd say 2 lucmetal 4 zacian 2 zama and maybe 1 aegislash for deci. As for the ADP deck... 2 adp 4 zacian 1 mawile 1 eldegoss and maybe a orangaru.

Dont play a combo of both decks. I've tried it makes the decks inconsistent. ADP wants to go fast and boss boss win while lucmetal wants to wait gx for big energy removal slow the game and slowly pick them apart.

• Upvote 1

On 2/22/2021 at 7:35 AM, Soup1900 said:

Hello

I am new to tcg and I would love some good deck ideas for an adp GX and lucario and melmetal GX decks. My reason is that Lucario & Melmetal GX's GX move allows it to let your pokemon take less damage from your oppenents attackes and discards all energy from your oppents active pokemon and Arceus & Dialga & Palkia GX's Gx move allows your pokemon to do 30 more damage and take 1 more prize card when knocking out your oppenents pokemon. Both come in handy in situations and I want to have some kind of interesting deck with them. Zacian V is also in their for its ability. I'm suggesting ONLY 2 Melmetal & Lucario GX and ONLY 3 adp Gx with 2-3 Zacian V but that can change if needed. I most likely won't have the cards but I might later😉.

Edit: I would also suggest at least 2 cherish balls to get 1 of each and 3 or 4 quick balls.

I can see your reasoning in wanting both, as they're both very powerful in their own right. However, you can only use 1 GX attack in a game. Also, Altered Creation requires a Water Energy to access its second effect, which is very important. Fitting the Water Energy into use Altered Creation while having multiple Tag Teams in the deck makes it very clunky, too clunky to really work. So, I'd say to just leave the two decks separate. Lucmetal Zacian and ADPZ are both very strong in their own way.

• Upvote 1