* 1 Ultra Space FLI 115
* 1 Rock Guard PLF 108
* 1 Energy Switch SSH 162

##Energy - 18

* 2 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97
* 8 Lightning Energy 
* 8 Fire Energy 

Total Cards - 60

Just wondering if anything should be changed to make it play smoother, seems to work okay so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cool deck! Reshirom is not used that often so it is nice to see a list of one. The list of Pokemon seems fine to me but here are some things that I would change:

1.Replace the double dragon energy with something else. Since you have no way to recover special energy and because Reshiram & Zekrom-GX CEC 259 discards energy with each attack, there is not much reason to include it. The space is better spent on other cards.

2.Pick one stadium, not multiple. For consistency, choose one stadium that suits you best. Training Court would fit nicely in this deck, it recovers energy and would be considered. Also, having multiple copies of a stadium increases the chance of drawing it.

3. Add more Quick Balls, getting your basic Pokemon is important. Again, this is for improving deck consistency.

4.Play the deck on the Versus Ladder a bit. After each match, look at what went right and what went wrong. If you struggle with getting cards, add more draw power. If you struggle with energy, add energy searching, etc. Learning from experience helps.

These tips are based in my opinion and are not the only ones. They might work, they might not. I hope you have fun with deck building. It is not always easy but becomes easier over time. Also, welcome to the Pokemon TCG. Good luck, have fun!

Edited by bcturtle150
  • Upvote 3

Hello, @Mirax_, glad you could join this community. @GrimBeard gave you some very useful tips when it came to fixing your deck. However, I'm going to help in a different way. During the shutdown time around my area, I worked with Reshiram & Zekrom and came up with this list.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 3 Reshiram & Zekrom-GX CEC 157

* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51

* 4 Jirachi TEU 99

* 4 Poipole LOT 107

* 4 Naganadel LOT 108

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113

* 3 Cynthia & Caitlin CEC 189

* 3 Viridian Forest TEU 156

* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152

* 4 Switch CES 147

* 4 Welder UNB 189

* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179

* 2 Escape Board UPR 122

* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

* 2 Marnie SSH 169

##Energy - 12

* 8 Fire Energy SWSHEnergy 2

* 4 Lightning Energy SWSHEnergy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The list has been tested a crazy amount of times, feel free to ask about it if you have any questions. 

1 hour ago, SlyFive0 said:

Hello, Mirax, glad you could join this community. @GrimBeard gave you some very useful tips when it came to fixing your deck.

(?) I think you tagged the wrong person. I haven't commented on this thread - until now.

@SlyFive0 thanks, I think prof research goes great, to get rid and then use charge up for energy. The virdian forest goes nice also. Seems to play well.

Edited by Mirax_

On 2/21/2021 at 7:35 PM, bcturtle150 said:

1.Replace the double dragon energy with something else. Since you have no way to recover special energy and because Reshiram & Zekrom-GX CEC 259 discards energy with each attack, there is not much reason to include it. The space is better spent on other cards.

Actually, there's a very good reason to include DDE. Double Dragon Energy allows you to pay for Reshirom's attack cost with 1 energy attachment, and even if you can't discard it with Fabled Flarebolts, Fabled Flarebolts requires you to discard energy from your Benched Pokemon, not your Active, who will be the Pokemon to have the DDE on.