Locked packs sent to players?

vinthegallade

It’s probably due to the trivia they doing on here it say u get shining fates as a reward if u can say the answers to there trivia questions 

5 minutes ago, pokerishabh said:

another way is to subscribe for the pokemon news letter.

To get a code for three boosterpacks when a new expansion comes out

Is that still true cuz I been subscribe to there news letters and haven’t got any codes in years I only get letters about there shop wanting me to buy things

• Upvote 1

U have to go to ur mail id the one which u hv subbed with then check in all mail for the mail from the pokemon company about their new expansion scroll down towards the end u will find a code.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/20/2021 at 5:09 PM, pokerishabh said:

U have to go to ur mail id the one which u hv subbed with then check in all mail for the mail from the pokemon company about their new expansion scroll down towards the end u will find a code.

well, it's been exactly a month and I've got 0 mails from them, nothing about the free codes or anything else, for that matter. I've done everything right and still nothing

12 hours ago, vinthegallade said:

well, it's been exactly a month and I've got 0 mails from them, nothing about the free codes or anything else, for that matter. I've done everything right and still nothing

Hello @vinthegallade

Thank you for your comment. I recommend you start a new topic about this as reviving old threads is against the rules. 

I'm closing this thread to comply with the guidelines

• Mod_GuruLot locked this topic