Bisharp Charge Order Deck is Actually a Great Deck

ethantheman428

Bisharp SSH 134 is better than you might think. Its Charge Order attack does 30 damage, +30 more for each Pawniard you have benched.  The attack costs 1 energy, I forgot if it was metal or colorless. Edit: It was one colorless. Either way, this deck will get Charge Order into order (no pun intended) at a speed that is too fast for most to catch up with, you or your opposition.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 1 Relicanth UNM 111
* 3 Mawile SSH 129
* 4 Pawniard SSH 133
* 1 Zacian V SSH 195
* 4 Bisharp SSH 134

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 1 Marnie SSH 169
* 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 2 Pokémon Center Lady VIV 185
* 1 Poké Ball CPA 59
* 2 Metal Saucer SSH 170
* 2 Full Heal RCL 159
* 3 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 2 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 1 Sonia RCL 167
* 3 Great Ball SSH 164
* 1 Poké Kid SSH 173
* 4 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175
* 2 Switch SSH 183
* 2 U-Turn Board UNM 211
* 1 Giovanni's Exile UNB 174
* 1 Brock's Grit TEU 135

##Energy - 8

* 6 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8
* 2 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I wanted to note that some choices were affected by my collection, but most are good enough. So, Zacian V is a good card to start going first, with Intrepid Sword adding 3 extra cards to your hand's choices. If you go second, that's a different story- just work with what you have. On turn 2 (assuming you went first), you most likely have Quick Ball or Professor's Research. You may also have one Pawniard on your bench. Use Quick Ball to get the rest of your Pawniard- or pick up Mawile or Relicanth if your short on any means of card searching. If you have Professor's Research, you might as well pull the trigger on it, considering that there's very low chances your hand has multiple key cards for the given situation. Maybe you have a Bisharp after research, evolve Pawniard. If you have any other available Pokemon Search cards, target Pawniard and use them. After that, the deck should be set for gameplay. Choose how you'll end your turn, and move on to turn 3 with good spirits.

If you're unlike me, and like to play expanded, I want you to let me know if you ever experimented and tried Sky Field- that one stadium that let's both players have 8 benched Pokemon.

And yeah, the rest of the cards I didn't mention in the gameplan are pretty straightfoward. The rod and Brock for recovery, Pokemon Center Lady for heals, U-turn and Switch for switching.

Lastly, you might've noticed a copy of Giovanni's Exile. Don't worry, that's included to clear up bench space in case you need some for Pawniard.

Tell me your thoughts!

P.S. having trouble getting cards for this deck? One solution: purchase the Zamazenta theme deck- roughly one-third of its cards (exactly 21) are in this deck.

Edited by ethantheman428
I found out Charge Order’s attack cost | Found typo
  • Like 1

Hi @ethantheman428!! This is an interesting deck, thanks for pointing it out. I would like to point out a few things before I give my thoughts on your deck list. First off, Bisharp evolves from Pawinard, meaning that you have to use up one of your Pawinard in order to attack. Also, you can only have 4 of a card in a deck, meaning that one of your Pawinards will be used to evolve into Bisharp, and the other 3 can be benched. That makes the limit of Bisharp's attack 120 damage for [C], which is quite powerful, but not in today's format. In expanded, Sky Field won't affect your damage because you can still only have 3 Pawinard benched. In such a powerful format with so many fast decks, you will probably struggle against them. You will also have a hard time beating ADPZ because you aren't able to ******one hit knock out) them. They can also knock out all of your Pokémon with ADP, except for your Zacian V. Ok, now here's my thoughts on your deck list:

First off, your Pokémon line needs some clean up. The Relincanth does not help you much, you should definitely drop it. I would also take out all of the Mawiles. I assume you're using them to set up your bench with Pawinard, but Gossifleur SSH 020 does the same thing but gets you 3 benched Pokémon instead. I would run 2 of those, since you have plenty of Pokémon search. I would also run a Mew UNB 076 to protect you from Inteleon Vmax and similar decks from sniping your benched Pawinard. If you can, I would also put in another Zacian V, since it's a great attacker, and also draws you tons of cards. If you have 2, then 1 of them being in your prize cards won't affect you too much. I totally understand if you can't get another one for budget reasons; just a thought if you're able to.

Your energy section is pretty good right now, I would leave it as is. Edit: you could definitely use maybe 1 Capture Energy. I only say 1 because I think you’ll use Zacian V a lot.

Your trainer line does need some fixing though. Here is your current supporter lineup:

* 1 Marnie SSH 169
* 4 Professor's Research *******
* 2 Pokémon Center Lady VIV 185
* 1 Sonia RCL 167
* 1 Poké Kid *******
* 1 Brock's Grit TEU 135

I would run 4 Marnie if possible. I leaves your opponent with a small hand, while drawing you a guaranteed 5 cards. In exchange I would drop the Pokemon Center Lady's because you will probably always be OHKOed, and the Poke Kid because it really is a weak supporter. Your other supporters are fine. Here is the updated supporter list. (note I didn't mention Boss's Orders because you said you are limited by budget)

* 4 Marnie SSH 169
* 4 Professor's Research *******
* 1 Sonia RCL 167
* 1 Brock's Grit TEU 135

Ok now here is the rest of your current trainers:

* 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 4 Quick Ball *******
* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 1 Poké Ball CPA 59
* 2 Metal Saucer *******
* 2 Full Heal RCL 159
* 3 Ordinary Rod *******
* 2 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 3 Great Ball SSH 164
* 4 Pokémon Catcher *******
* 2 Switch SSH 183
* 2 U-Turn Board UNM 211

First off, take out the poke ball. If you flip a tails it's a card that does nothing and just takes up space. If you really wanted to keep it, you would need to run 4 of them. Also, get rid of the Full Heals for 2 more Metal Saucers, that way you can power up a Zacian V if you need to. A switch also does the same thing as a full heal. I would also take out 1 Ordinary Rod since you're already running Brock's Grit. Also dump the scoop up net's for 2 more switches, since you don't really have anything that needs to be scooped up, and you have Giovanni's Exile for clearing bench space. I would take out the U-turn boards and put in 1 Air Baloon, that way you can retreat a Zacian V if you need to. In exchange for those cards I would put in Lillie's Poke Doll, just to buy time and to re-attack with Zacian.

If you have any other questions let me know!

Edited by tyl3366
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1