People making trade requests that I can't fill.

Wolfman_11

Is this a bug in the game?
People send me personal trade requests for stuff I cannot trade.

They ask for packs that I do not have , cards that I do not own or things that are trade locked.

I tag my binder with trade and want on a regular basis.

How can another player request a card that is not on my available trade list?

Hello @Wolfman_11,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

What I would recommend in this instance is that you to contact our support team and submit a ticket so that they can take a closer look at these trade requests. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket. 

This is actually due to an old bug that has been reported multiple times, but not fixed. Cards and packs that we no longer own, but previously had marked "for trade" often show up in private trade offers. As an example, I haven't had a copy of Primal Groudon EX (AOR) since that card was still in Standard, but players making trade offers to me are still able to see and request it. 

Edited by IceBeamTogetic

1 hour ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

This is actually due to an old bug that has been reported multiple times, but not fixed. Cards and packs that we no longer own, but previously had marked "for trade" often show up in private trade offers. As an example, I haven't had a copy of Primal Groudon EX (AOR) since that card was still in Standard, but players making trade offers to me are still able to see and request it. 

This is the exact problem I am having.

Cards I used to own that are no longer on my trade list are being selected for private trades.

I have found a number of bugs in the trading portion of the game that I have already reported.

It is difficult to get accurate trade results because the filters are not always efficient either.