Game feels a lot more Choppy after the update

Littledarkfury

Ever since yesterday's update that added Shining Fates the game has felt like it is more Laggy/ more choppy, i've asked & looked around to and others are also experiencing this to. I had my game settings on Fastest which was the setting after the update that felt like it was the most choppy , so i switched it to Best Looking and feels like it is smoother. I don't want to have to play in best looking though when i am playing the game i perfer to play in the Fastest setting. I think something is wrong with the Fastest setting because that is where it feels more Choppy & like there is FPS drops! 

Edited by Littledarkfury
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• Littledarkfury changed the title to Game feels a lot more Choppy after the update

I have the same problem. the bad thing is that my computer is not very good, and it's almost impossible to play

• Upvote 1

Hello Trainers,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

What I would recommend in this instance is that you to contact our support team and submit a ticket so that they can take a closer look at this performance issue. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.