Jump to content

[iOS] Patching - TCGO not showing in app store


ReanSchwarzerz
 Share

Recommended Posts

i can't update my Pokemon TCG apps in my iPad, and when i click update now, its jump to the apps store, but the apps store show a message "Apps not available"

 

is it Developer remove the apps from the Apple Apps store??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I checked in the US Playstore as well to try to update the app however while it was there, it said that the developer has removed it from the app store. 

I'm from the Philippines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, ReanSchwarzerz said:

i can't update my Pokemon TCG apps in my iPad, and when i click update now, its jump to the apps store, but the apps store show a message "Apps not available"

 

is it Developer remove the apps from the Apple Apps store??

 

Hello Trainers, 

 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  

 

When an update happens sometimes it takes a bit for App Stores to get the up-to-date information.

 

The TCG Apps should be back soon.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It says to update the game, then when i go to the app store, it says that the app is not available in my country or region. I’m from the Philippines btw. I was just playing days ago but now i cant even see the app on the app store.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SgtDiaper said:

It says to update the game, then when i go to the app store, it says that the app is not available in my country or region. I’m from the Philippines btw. I was just playing days ago but now i cant even see the app on the app store.

Found a work around. 
you will need to do the following:

1.) iTunes US account

2.) Delete the app from your iPad

3.) reinstall - worked for me and now I’m able to play again. 
 

but hopefully it will be back in the App Store for the Philippines. 
cheers!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, isAAcShinny said:

I‘m a user on iPad. I can no longer find the app or update existing app. Anyone know why? Thanks!

Hello isAAcShinny,

 

I have merged your thread with an existing thread on this subject. 

 

If you are still unable to see the app in the App store, I recommend checking back periodically for updates. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Samsonite013 said:

Still cannot access the app on the IPad. How can I solve this issue?

 

Hello @Samsonite013

 

Thank you for letting us know. 

 

If the issue persists, please reach out to the support team via this link to get further assistance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Chopmander said:

Found a work around. 
you will need to do the following:

1.) iTunes US account

2.) Delete the app from your iPad

3.) reinstall - worked for me and now I’m able to play again. 
 

but hopefully it will be back in the App Store for the Philippines. 
cheers!

 

Hello @Chopmander

 

It's nice of you to share the workaround you've found to resolve the issue. 

 

That's good to know the App is back up and running just fine on your device now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [iOS] Patching - TCGO not showing in app store

Hello Trainers!

 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This issue should now be resolved. You should now be able to either update the game or download it from the app store. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...