cosmic eclipse eeveelution abilities not working correctly?

shirigaruonna

cosmic eclipse jolteon, flareon, and vapreon's cheer abilities do not seem to correctly stack in ptcgo. i was trying them out with  vapreon-gxs evolved from both an eevee and an eevee-gx, and only the ability from the first card i played (jolteon) applied correctly. the descriptions on the card specify that only one speed cheer can be applied at a time, one power cheer can be applied at a time, and one vitality cheer could be applied at a time, respectively, which seems to imply that all 3 could be active but not 2 of each. i did some reading online and all the comments and posts i found regarding the subject seemed to agree with my interpretation of the rules, so i'd love to know if this is a bug that could be fixed or not. if this is actually how the cards were intended to work, i apologize for the superfluous post.

IceBeamTogetic

You are correct, in that you cannot stack the same cheer ability (e.g. having 2 Vaporeon in play will still only give +60, not +120) but that different abilities will stack–e.g. Power Cheer and VItality Cheer can be in play at the same time.

When I built my Eevee deck, I played 1 copy of each, since you get no benefit from having 2 of the same. The only reason I played a second Vaporeon was in case the first was gusted and KO'd, I didn't suddenly lose my attacker due to the HP drop. 

Do you have a game log? It's probably something else that was also modifying damage, such as Choice Helmet, Resistance, or the ability was disabled by another card effect, like the new vivid voltage eevees. If it actually is a bug, the devs need a game log to recreate the scenario.