new event , daily or challanges or something pls ..

Kovboy99

just we want more event challange or like something. we just doing 10 daily win quest than we cant do more ... pls change something . everything is same .. launcher is same event tab is same everything going boring...(sorry for my english :(

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Kovboy99 said:

just we want more event challange or like something. we just doing 10 daily win quest than we cant do more ... pls change something . everything is same .. launcher is same event tab is same everything going boring...(sorry for my english :(

Hello @Kovboy99

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. I'll pass your opinion along. 

9 hours ago, Cubchoo103 said:

Honestly why fix what isn't broken? I feel like this is one aspect of the game where they did a really good job.

Hello @Cubchoo103

I'm glad to hear you like and enjoy it! :) 

10 hours ago, Cubchoo103 said:

Honestly why fix what isn't broken?

Just because something is not broken, doesn't mean it can't be improved.

I'd guess that the overwhelming majority of people who work at and/or plays Pokemon TCG Online would agree with me when I say that improvements could be made.

Of course, "broken" implies that something is not working, that it does not fulfill its purpose but I trust you're not going to be overly pedantic with any response you may give.

To be clear, I am not stating that Pokemon TCG Online is "broken", I'am answering your question.

Edited by GrimBeard
Editing censored word.
  • Upvote 1

I'd really like them to bring back the old Prize Wheel for every win above 10 daily in Versus. That way they would encourage playing even more and they would be able to give out additional prizes like discontinued coins, Promos etc. like back in the day. Having to win 10 times before even getting a chance to spin the wheel seems balanced to me and it would make the game more accessible/ fair to newer completionists. Because let's be honest: Nobody is willing to spend thousands of dollars for a handful of mostly unusable cards in a game no-one knows how long will even stay around.

• Upvote 1

I have suffered is with the rewards of versus! It's been 7 days since I won all the prizes of the 3 stars and I haven't won anything for 7 days because the deadline to win all these prizes is not over yet! This is sad! I honestly think that if you won all prizes before the given deadline (as with me) new prizes, with a new deadline, should be released to the player!

• Upvote 1

Actually I agree to everyone, especially GrimBeard. It wouldn't be problematic without any changes, but I think some things could spice it up a little. Especially the daily challenges feel somewhat useless and outdated, sometimes even annoying if you chose the wrong one and have trouble finishing it.

A while ago I made a list (just for fun) which kind of challenges could be implemented (in gold/silver/bronze tier) - so one could get something for finishing those, like Tokens for choosing specific rare cards from a shop, similar to the shops in the video games where you can buy Tm or rare items ~ I listed about 80 valid and entertaining challenges I believe, could post it here theoretically

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chrolo4 said:

Actually I agree to everyone, especially GrimBeard.

Cool.

2 hours ago, Chrolo4 said:

A while ago I made a list (just for fun) which kind of challenges could be implemented (in gold/silver/bronze tier) - so one could get something for finishing those, like Tokens for choosing specific rare cards from a shop, similar to the shops in the video games where you can buy Tm or rare items ~ I listed about 80 valid and entertaining challenges I believe, could post it here theoretically

Can you link your list if it isn't too much hassle please? - presuming it's on the forums for T&C's reasons plus I'd like to read it. It's always positive to read other people proposed thoughts on improvements. 

Oh, I found it very interesting! You could post Chrolo4? I would like to know what your ideas are.

Edited by Ciça_Cecília

18 hours ago, Chrolo4 said:

Actually I agree to everyone, especially GrimBeard. It wouldn't be problematic without any changes, but I think some things could spice it up a little. Especially the daily challenges feel somewhat useless and outdated, sometimes even annoying if you chose the wrong one and have trouble finishing it.

actually ı want to see to your  ideas too..İ wish they heard your idea and can make something ...

..they just update pack and ladder..update deck and ladder....ladder...update deck and ladder... itts  really borıng i like pokemon tcg and tryıng too collect all card but not like it ..

ints not much hard i dont know i can write my 10 suggestions I can think of in 10 minutes...

1 - We can fight with 1 Trainer in a day another day another tranier ... like monday misty  tuesday bianca  wednesday marnie .... and we can reward when we win they .

2- Saeason pass not leader . we can take some sleeves play math or card like somehing ..premium or free seasn pass

3- Tranier avatars..everyone want trainer avatar right .. exapmle we can buy on shop or can take ladder or season pass.   

Bianca avatar  ,  Gardenia Avatar , Red adn Ash avatar , Kornia avatar exp.

4- Map event .. its mean ladder but like maps ladder...maps on pokemon games... exp viridian forest like 40 step and every step give reward when we win ..boss on every 10 step or maybe 8 step ..

5- Sure for big and small prize tournaments... Exp 4 - 8 -16 -32 -64 players tournament ....and prize sleeves avatar play math or more prize not just pack

6- i want wathing my old game or my friend game .. another update watch games..

7 - Pokemon twich account making tournament and share live match but not on pokemon tcg... pokemon twicht account can make pokemon game tcg tournament and they can share on twich too .

8- Pokemon quiz ...pokemon quiz event .. they can make quiz event and can give reward when wi true answer

These are the things that come to my mind in 10 minutes... i write it for i like pokemon tcg guys i want play but not much when they give up games...they dont think game..

• Upvote 1

45 minutos atrás, Kovboy99 disse:

actually ı want to see to your  ideas too..İ wish they heard your idea and can make something ...

..they just update pack and ladder..update deck and ladder....ladder...update deck and ladder... itts  really borıng i like pokemon tcg and tryıng too collect all card but not like it ..

ints not much hard i dont know i can write my 10 suggestions I can think of in 10 minutes...

1 - We can fight with 1 Trainer in a day another day another tranier ... like monday misty  tuesday bianca  wednesday marnie .... and we can reward when we win they .

2- Saeason pass not leader . we can take some sleeves play math or card like somehing ..premium or free seasn pass

3- Tranier avatars..everyone want trainer avatar right .. exapmle we can buy on shop or can take ladder or season pass.   

Bianca avatar  ,  Gardenia Avatar , Red adn Ash avatar , Kornia avatar exp.

4- Map event .. its mean ladder but like maps ladder...maps on pokemon games... exp viridian forest like 40 step and every step give reward when we win ..boss on every 10 step or maybe 8 step ..

5- Sure for big and small prize tournaments... Exp 4 - 8 -16 -32 -64 players tournament ....and prize sleeves avatar play math or more prize not just pack

6- i want wathing my old game or my friend game .. another update watch games..

7 - Pokemon twich account making tournament and share live match but not on pokemon tcg... pokemon twicht account can make pokemon game tcg tournament and they can share on twich too .

8- Pokemon quiz ...pokemon quiz event .. they can make quiz event and can give reward when wi true answer

These are the things that come to my mind in 10 minutes... i write it for i like pokemon tcg guys i want play but not much when they give up games...they dont think game..

I loved your ideas! I would also like to battle with Gym leaders. Making game levels where you can, technically playing in Pokémon cities is really amazing! I always wanted! I also suggest a place where the trophies of the players who have won Events are exposed, so you will know how many times he has been champion and who he is dealing with. I do not speak of the league tournaments (as they are informed), it speaks of the daily tournaments that the game has. And the list of friends is very short! It should be bigger, since in order to challenge someone it is necessary that that person be on your list of friends.

• Like 1

Ah sorry, there were around 60. I hope I didn't misspell any English names.

As you see, Gold would be pretty challenging, sometimes even needing your opponents to play specific cards 🤣

Feedback allowed^^

Gold

Deal 2500+ Damage in one single match

Play Morgan (Supporter) two times in one single match

Play Archie's Ace in the Hole (Sup.) or Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick (Sup.) three times in one single match

Play a Basic Energy Card of each Type in one single match

Play three different Pokémon Legend in one single match

Win a match in which you take 7 price cards

Win a match by taking the last price card while your opponent has seven price cards

Set your opponent's Pokémon asleep 15+ times in one match

Win a match in which you evolve 13+ Pokémon

Win a match in which you play 5+ Phase-2 Pokémon without using a Rare Candy

Win a match by taking all price cards, in which you play no Pokémon with more than 70 HP (Base Stats)

Use Smeargle's Ability 'Portrait' to copy the Card Xerosic (Supporter)

Win a match in which you defeat at least one of your opponents' Pokémon with Team Aqua's Kyogre

Win a match in which you defeat at least one of your opponents' Pokémon with Team Magma's Groudon

Win a game in which you defeat at least 8 of your opponent's Pokémon

Have a 12-game win-streak

Silver

Dealing 2000+ Damage in one single match

Playing Morgan (Supporter) in a match

Win a match with at least 8 cards in the Nothingness

Win a match by taking the last price card while your opponent hasn't taken any price card

Burn your opponent's Pokémon 10+ times in one match

Win a match by taking all prize cards while using only 2:30 or less of your own play time

Have a Phase-1 Pokémon with at least 300 HP in play

Get 5+ V-Max Pokémon into play

Deal at least 50 damage with Pokémon of 5 different types in one single match

Win a match in which your opponent discarded at least 5 energies attached to your Pokémon

Acquire at least 5 different types of cards with Apricot Maker (Supporter) in one single match

Win a match in which one of your Pokémon uses the attack Barreling Blitz GX with Normalium Z (Item/Tool)

Win a match in which one of your Pokémon uses the attack Destructive Drake GX with Dragonium Z (Item/Tool)

Win a match in which you defeat at least 7 of your opponent's Pokémon

Use the GX attack of 'Pii x Igglybuff x Togepi' with extra 14 attached energies

Win a match in which you have two or less cards in your deck

Win a match with a deck in which you have put 5 or less energy cards

Win a match in which you used both attacks of one specific Pokémon Legend

Win a Tournament in Expanded Mode

Win a Tournament in Standard Mode

Have an 8-game win-streak

Bronze

Deal 1500+ Damage in one single match

Do more than 500 HP damage with a single attack

Win a match in which your opponent runs out of cards

Win a match by taking the last price card while your opponent has taken exactly one price card

Play a Supporter card of the same type five times in one single match

Play an Item card of the same type five times in one single match

Play 20+ Item Cards in one single match

Defeat 3+ Phase-2 Pokémon of your opponent in one single match

Win a game in which you defeat at least 5 of your opponent's Pokémon

Evolve six Pokémon in one match

Devolve two of your opponents' Pokémon in one match

Devolve two of your own Pokémon in one match

Play three different Tag Team Trainer Cards in one match

Put three or more of your opponents's cards into the Nothingness in one single match

Win a Theme Deck Tournament

Have a 4-game win-streak

• Like 1

My suggestion is "Extra bonus" (it could be the roulette wheel) if you finish the game with too many cards left in the deck or too much extra time for the end of the game.