Codes

Ciça_Cecília

inglêsalemãoespanholfrancêsportuguês──────────Ver todos os idiomas
I found several online stores that sell only codes to obtain pokemon cards virtually on the Pokémon TCG online platform, without the need to purchase real (physical) cards. If I want to make this type of sale, how should I proceed? Who do I need to contact to get these codes for sale, Nintendo? Is it necessary to be a registered store to obtain these sales codes or can "individuals" also sell?

Thanks for the attention.

9 hours ago, Ciça_Cecília said:
inglêsalemãoespanholfrancêsportuguês──────────Ver todos os idiomas
I found several online stores that sell only codes to obtain pokemon cards virtually on the Pokémon TCG online platform, without the need to purchase real (physical) cards. If I want to make this type of sale, how should I proceed? Who do I need to contact to get these codes for sale, Nintendo? Is it necessary to be a registered store to obtain these sales codes or can "individuals" also sell?

Thanks for the attention.

You do not need to reach out to Nintendo or the Pokemon Company, it is perfectly acceptable for individuals to purchase the code cards. As for being a registered store, no, that's not a requirement. The code card market is very competitive so it can be relatively difficult for individuals to just get into it.