Your standard friendly noob is looking for someone to trade with

l34Um1

Oh, those **** are "n o o b", did not know that they cencor that. Sorry for the inconvenience ^.^

Hey guys, I am just your friendly standard **** and am looking for some cards or packs. Till now I was only able to get hold of 12 codes overall and I spent all of them on boosters. Below are what I believe to be the best cards out of these (except for a Pokemon Collector and a Kyurem but I am keeping these for myself tounge_smile.png ) and I want to ask if any of you guys are interested in some of them. I want to build a Rain Dance deck and am looking for stuff like Feraligatr Prime. If any of you are interested in trading with me I would be more than happy to do so. I also would be happy if someone could tell me what my cards are worth, I am new and don't know too much about this game.

4hmp6avy.jpg

Anyways, thanks guys, I really hope someone can help me out, I REALLY want to provide my youtube subscribers with some TCGO but it's kind of though to do so without any good cards.

I have some of the trainers u will need for the deck.

Pokemon Communication X 1 (0.5)

Super Rod X 1 (0.5)

Energy Retrieval X 3 (1.5)

Cheren X 1 (0.5)

N X 3 (1.5)

Proffessor Oak X 1 (0.5)

Total=5

For them I would want:

1 X Landorus (2)

1 X Raichu (1.5)

1 X Pokegear. (0.5)

Total=4

For Oak u need 1 more, for Super Rod no.

In which case I could add 1 Rescue Energy.

my:

1 X Rescue Energy (0.5)

Pokemon Communication X 1 (0.5)

Energy Retrieval X 3 (1.5)

Cheren X 1 (0.5)

N X 3 (1.5)

Proffessor Oak X 1 (0.5)

Total=5

For them I would want:

1 X Landorus (2)

1 X Raichu (1.5)

1 X Pokegear. (0.5)

Total=4

u drag the cards into ur binder then I offer. Find out how to do that in the moderators post at the top of the trading forum.

You are going to need an attacker. I'm intrested in your Ampharos and Ninetails, could you look through any of my threads?

I am looking for these 2 (and Psyduck):

uo4x8pr7.jpg

I think they would make an amazing attacking Duo, maybe throw some Jellicent in there?

Could you throw some Psyduck in there, otherwise I have 2 useless Golduck? regular_smile.png

And I actually really need that Rain Dance Feraligatr.

Oh, those **** are "n o o b", did not know that they cencor that. Sorry for the inconvenience ^.^

Hey guys, I am just your friendly standard **** and am looking for some cards or packs. Till now I was only able to get hold of 12 codes overall and I spent all of them on boosters. Below are what I believe to be the best cards out of these (except for a Pokemon Collector and a Kyurem but I am keeping these for myself tounge_smile.png ) and I want to ask if any of you guys are interested in some of them. I want to build a Rain Dance deck and am looking for stuff like Feraligatr Prime. If any of you are interested in trading with me I would be more than happy to do so. I also would be happy if someone could tell me what my cards are worth, I am new and don't know too much about this game.

4hmp6avy.jpg

Anyways, thanks guys, I really hope someone can help me out, I REALLY want to provide my youtube subscribers with some TCGO but it's kind of though to do so without any good cards.

I could give you a oshawott for your durddigion deal

I don't know if these are what you want, but I have a totadile and a croconaw that I will be willing to trade for druddigon and raichu

If you get druddigon then can I have it please? I really need one for my new deck that I am going to make but can not yet only can when I have a druddigon

My cards are on my child's account by accident :(. The screen name is Lauren May, I will actually take any of the cards, but I want as many as I'm giving you. If you want the cards we could arrange an aproxxamate time to do it...

Sorry but I already have Totadile and Croconaw, I need those Feraligatr Primes, Trainers and other fun stuff.

oh, ok

Archived