NEW DECK IDEA

kuyrem1982

ok so i thought of this idea for a deck, i don't have all the cards but i decided i would post it so other people could make it if they wanted too. this deck mainly consists of Mew 3, Mew EX  and Mega mewtwo (with psychic infinity) and a way to accelerate energy fast. The basic idea is that you would discard the Mega mewtwo, and accelerate energy onto any pokemon in play (doesn't matter what pokemon) then you would bring up Mew EX and use replace to get a lot of energy onto Mew 3 and use psychic infinity. The only thing i'm struggling to work out is what would be the best way for  accelerating energy? Porygon Z is an option but its a stage two, rilaboom with voltage beat would work but again it's a stage 2, meaning its harder to get them into play. Anyway, im sure theres a winning combo somewhere in this deck, and im sure theres a ton of reasons why this deck prob isnt the best- but i thought i would post it anyway. Also, solgaleo  gx with turbo strike might be an option.  I hope this helps someone!

25 minutes ago, kuyrem1982 said:

ok so i thought of this idea for a deck, i don't have all the cards...

I suggest you make the deck in game even though you don't have the cards then post the deck listing.

I do that regularly i.e. make decks that include cards that I don't have. The deck is unusable until you have the cards but the deck is saved like any other deck created. The cards you don't have also gets added to your wanted list.

Sometimes it helps to have your idea/bulid upon an idea that is visually in front of you.

• Upvote 1