There is a bug in Gloom's ability "Irresistible Aroma"

• 1 month later...
Mod_Turtle

Hi @Tau1236,

This is working as intended. 

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm10/7/

Ability
Irresistible Aroma

Once during your turn (before your attack), if your opponent's Bench isn't full, you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent reveals their hand. Put a Basic Pokémon you find there onto their Bench.

You can only attempt to use the Ability if your opponent's Bench isn't full.

Please keep in mind that posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not allowed on the forum. If you ever have a video or screenshots you'd like to share with the support team, you can do so by opening a support ticket. To open a ticket, visit https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online link. From there click "Contact Us".

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
PokemonBrothers

No, Tau1236 is rightand the bug has been reported multiple times (by Sander Wojcik to cite only one player).

Mod_Turtle If YOUR bench is full, Irresistible Aroma will not work. It is indeed a bug. I did not test if it was solved in this week update, but it's not in the patch notes or in the known issues.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Mod_Turtle

@PokemonBrothers,

The development team is looking into the issue that you mentioned. I read the original post as "but if their bench is full" as in the opponent's bench.

PokemonBrothers
10 hours ago, Mod_Turtle said:

@PokemonBrothers,

The development team is looking into the issue that you mentioned. I read the original post as "but if their bench is full" as in the opponent's bench.

All good! I just stumbled upon this post thinking it was already taking care of. 

Thanks for the feedback!