Rayquaza GX deck

kuyrem1982

This is the deck im running so far, give me tips on anything i need to change, ill do a run-through of what the deck is and how it should be played, heres the deck list:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 1 Oranguru SSH 148
* 1 Crobat V DAA 104
* 2 Rayquaza-GX CES 109
* 2 Ho-Oh-EX DRX 22
* 2 Grubbin RCL 16
* 1 Shaymin {*} TEU 10
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 2 Zeraora-GX LOT 86
* 2 Charjabug UNB 58
* 1 Vikavolt PR-SM 28

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 2 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 4 Ultra Ball DEX 102
* 2 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 2 N DEX 96
* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 3 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 1 Rare Candy SSH 180
* 2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 2 Colress PLS 118
* 2 Switch BCR 135
* 2 Marnie SSH 169
* 1 Superior Energy Retrieval PLF 103

##Energy - 14

* 7 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 13
* 7 Grass Energy SMEnergy 10

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

For this deck Rayquaza is the main attacker using his dragon break attack, which deals 30 damage for each grass and lightning energy attached to all of my pokemon- i use tapu koko prism star to accelerate energy onto the bench. Vikavolt is there purely because of his strong charge ability (search your deck for a lightning and a grass energy and attach them to your pokemon in any way you like) and the reason for the Ho Oh EX's is because of the rebirth ability (once during your turn [before your attack] if this pokemon is in your discard pile, flip a coin, if heads put this pokemon onto your bench and attach up to 3 different types of basic energy from your discard pile to this pokemon) i can use battle compressor to discard Ho Oh EX, and one lightning and grass energy. The orangaru's are there to prevent bricking, the quick balls and ultra balls help me to get any basic pokemon i want, and if Ho Oh EX is in my hand i can discard him, getting ready to use his ability.  The rare candy helps to get vikavolt and the viridian forests help me get energy into the discard for ho oh ex, and also i can discard ho oh if he is in my hand. The chaotic swell is to get rid of any troublesome stadiums, i have 6 draw supporters in this deck (2 marnie, 2 colress and 2 N's) these are all situational and can help me shrink my opponents hand, or get me a fresh new one depending on the situation. I added in a sudowoodo with roadblock ability to combat eternatus VMAX decks, and i run Crobat V for its ability (when you play this card down from your hand onto your bench, you may draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand) That's the basic rundown of the deck, any suggestions would be much appreciated. Also, i am trying to get 1 more ho oh ex, rayquaza GX and battle compressor so when i have those card i will add them.

• Like 1