I'm buying a deck for the Pokemon TCG and I'd like some feedback on how this deck looks (real card game not the video game)

Pokemonfan4970

All the cards are from sword and shield and I'm sure it's standard. This will be my new Galarian Weezing deck: 

2 Hoopa with Assault Gate

4 Koffing

4 Galarian Weezing Neutralizing Gas ability

4 Croagunk 

4 Toxicroak with More Posion ability

2 Malamar V

2 Sableye V

2 ordinary rod

2 pokegear 3.0

3 quick ball

3 evolution incense

2 Rose Tower

3 Kabu

3 Piers

2 Boss's Orders

3 Vitality band

4 Hiding D Energy

2 switch

9 Dark Energy

What do you guys think? Please give me some thoughts of how you like or even dislike this deck.

35 minutes ago, Pokemonfan4970 said:

All the cards are from sword and shield and I'm sure it's standard. This will be my new Galarian Weezing deck: 

2 Hoopa with Assault Gate

4 Koffing

4 Galarian Weezing Neutralizing Gas ability

4 Croagunk 

4 Toxicroak with More Posion ability

2 Malamar V

2 Sableye V

2 ordinary rod

2 pokegear 3.0

3 quick ball

3 evolution incense

2 Rose Tower

3 Kabu

3 Piers

2 Boss's Orders

3 Vitality band

4 Hiding D Energy

2 switch

9 Dark Energy

What do you guys think? Please give me some thoughts of how you like or even dislike this deck.

i dont think there is any reason why all of your cards have to be from sword and shield, if there is, do let me know. I would add in some draw supporters like marnie and a couple ultra balls wouldnt go amiss either. Also, add in Crobat V for the ability. For Sabelye v's crazy claws attack, there's this stadium card that puts one damage counter on pokemon when you play them down (i cant remember what its called), this would massively help the consistency of the deck. I play expanded so im not sure wether these are legal, but add in some boss' orders and guzma, as they have won me games many times before. Again to help sabelye V, add in some rainbow energy, as that puts one damage counter on the pokemon you attach it to. Hope this helps! 

I appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, I can't make any changes to the deck because I just bought these cards and I don't have a lot of cash that goes towards "expensive cards". I was going to play crobat v, but that's a 12 dollar card and I had a limited budget. I actually play boss' orders which is in the list. 

Edited by Pokemonfan4970

Also Kabu is a draw supporter. Kabu let's you shuffle your hand into your deck and draw 4 fresh cards, but if you have no benched pokemon, you draw 8 cards instead. Also, I wanted sword and shield cars for the deck to be standard so if this darn COVID goes away, I would enter a little mini tournament at a local comic store I went to.

9 hours ago, Pokemonfan4970 said:

I appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, I can't make any changes to the deck because I just bought these cards and I don't have a lot of cash that goes towards "expensive cards". I was going to play crobat v, but that's a 12 dollar card and I had a limited budget. I actually play boss' orders which is in the list. 

ohhh sorry man, i misinterpreted the title- still maybe add in a guzma if its legal, the rainbow energies are really cheap and would help sableye V massively- so think about adding that in, also sorry about the mixup with Kabu, I've never used it and assumed it wasnt a draw supporter.

9 hours ago, Pokemonfan4970 said: