Players Cup 3 Leaderboard Name not Showing up

miguelman11

I've been using my keys and playing in PC3, but on the leaderboard it says my name isn't on there and I have 0 tournament rep. Is this a known bug and are my points still being recorded?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, I found my name but it says this still You haven't earned any Tournament Rep from Standard format matches in Tournament yet this season.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miguelman11 said:

Ok, I found my name but it says this still You haven't earned any Tournament Rep from Standard format matches in Tournament yet this season.

The week has just reset last night buddy. I'd check "Last week" instead of "This week"

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, miguelman11 said:

I'm in the "this season" section not in the week

There is also a known glitch in reporting people in the correct region, are you checking Global?

Edit: I'm only trying to troubleshoot your problem, as you haven't been specific in you OP with many details. 

Edited by nekoshounen
  • Downvote 1

I'm in US, it says what I posted above, but i see my name with a number of points that's completely off, I'm just going to assume the leaderboard is completely wrong and everyone can keep track of their points on their own, and they have the correct leaderboard that just isn't being displayed