Deck Questions? Standard Format

TheCrazyVs

Hey guys, we are looking to play some new and interesting decks online. I know the standard format is pretty stale at the moment with true competitive decks but I know some cool ones are out there. One member actually had a pretty good one they offered which is a Fossil variant which is fun to play and catches opponents off guard. We are looking to play these on our YT channel but you would be fully credited and acknowledged for the deck build. Let me know if you guys have a few decks.

Edited by TheCrazyVs
didn't mean to write out the site

I have a deck that isn't super competitive, more of a meme deck actually, but it can pull out same crazy wins here with plenty of laughs to go along with it.

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Munchlax UNM 173
* 1 Oranguru SSH 148
* 4 Spearow UNB 145
* 4 Fearow UNB 146
* 3 Jirachi TEU 99
* 1 Giratina UNM 86
* 1 Marshadow UNB 81
* 1 Mewtwo UNB 75

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 4 Marnie SSH 169
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 4 Glimwood Tangle DAA 162
* 1 Team Yell Grunt SSH 184
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 3 Switch SSH 183

##Energy - 8

* 4 Twin Energy RCL 174
* 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

It looks stupid and is probably inferior to Lickilicky UNM but when you manage to somehow beat a Pikarom, it is all worth while.

1 hour ago, Raticate555 said:

I have a deck that isn't super competitive, more of a meme deck actually, but it can pull out same crazy wins here with plenty of laughs to go along with it.

Hide contents

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Munchlax UNM 173
* 1 Oranguru SSH 148
* 4 Spearow UNB 145
* 4 Fearow UNB 146
* 3 Jirachi TEU 99
* 1 Giratina UNM 86
* 1 Marshadow UNB 81
* 1 Mewtwo UNB 75

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 2 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 4 Marnie SSH 169
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 2 Ordinary Rod SSH 171
* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178
* 4 Glimwood Tangle DAA 162
* 1 Team Yell Grunt SSH 184
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 4 Scoop Up Net RCL 165
* 4 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 3 Switch SSH 183

##Energy - 8

* 4 Twin Energy RCL 174
* 4 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

It looks stupid and is probably inferior to Lickilicky UNM but when you manage to somehow beat a Pikarom, it is all worth while.

Wow! Looks great, thank you for sharing. Do you mind if we play this on the channel? I will credit you for it obviously. Can you give me a bit of direction as to how to play it?

Ok we figured it out once we took it on the VS ladder! We got some great games and uploaded the video on our YT channel. I PM'd you the link to the channel. Video will be out on Monday! Thank you once again, and if anyone else has any good and unique Standard decks please let me know and i will do my best to play some good games and upload them and of course credit the creator.

edit: I couldn't PM you, not sure how to get you a link to our page where the video will be.

Edited by TheCrazyVs

Awesome! Glad you had some good games with it as those can be rather rare 😁. If you post your channel name, which I don't believe is illegal (like example: Such and Suches Pokemon), I can probably just look you up.

Happy to help!

Hello Trainers,

I am popping in to clarify site rules.

We do not allow either links to external sites or personal information to be shared on this forum, which includes screennames and information which can identify users on other platforms. Linking to an external channel or giving the channel name would both be violations of these rules.

3 hours ago, Mod_Dew said:

Hello Trainers,

I am popping in to clarify site rules.

We do not allow either links to external sites or personal information to be shared on this forum, which includes screennames and information which can identify users on other platforms. Linking to an external channel or giving the channel name would both be violations of these rules.

Yes I figured as much which is why I haven't posted anything personal yet. Any reason why I can't send a PM to Raticate555 ? It says he is unable to accept messages when I try.