When did they gut the TC rewards?

mtgwastoopricy

I haven't played this game in a few years, really since around the time of launch but I remember the trainer challenge giving 25 coins per first win on a new deck but now the pay outs are abysmal.  What gives?

No clue.  Since I don't have multiple accounts, I haven't re-completed the Trainer Challenge in ages.

If you can, please let me know how many Tokens you earn (overall) from beating the Trainer Challenge.  It used to be around 500, which was good enough to get folks started in the game.

A new deck in TC gives a free pack from the set the Theme is at the 12 wins with that deck. And 1 token per win.

For the stars of every trainer, 1 token per 1st star, 3 or 4 tokens per 2nd star. 10 tokens per 3rd star and a random pack per 4th star.

When you win a league (beat the 12 trainers), you get 3 packs I think and some tokens. Winning all 3 leagues with 4 stars was a total of around  46 packs and close to 500 tokens total, last time I sum. Not accurate tho as it was time ago. I think they don''t changed anything since then.

If you already have all the 3 leagues with 4 stars, I'd recommend just do the 12 wins with any new Theme you get against the easier trainers (weakness, auto deckout, etc) to get the free pack and leave it there. Doesn't really worth to beat the rest for only 24 tokens.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1