Do you remember?

Wolfman_11

I haven't played the TCGO for a number of years because I got weeded out by technology. New attack animations and other graphical requirements stopped me from playing because I needed to upgrade my graphics card and my processor to play a card game , lol. I was not in the position to buy a new computer to play a FTP card game so had to take a break.

Anyway, I am back and appreciate that we now do not have to sit through a dozen Mulligans one at a time. Do you remember the deals fanning out and back in over and over and over again when someone had a deck with only 1 or 2 basics?

The last time I played you could click your active Pokemon and it showed all the attacks available to you and the total amount of damage they would do based on weaknesses abilities etc. At the time I thought this was a strange "feature" because I felt that it is the player's responsibility to check the cards in order to make the best choice as you would in real life competition.

So far I have only had a few crashes with this build and am pleased overall with the current format. I am happy to see the hypnotic spinning coin at the start of the game has stopped. I still turn off animations and the other "fluff" since I just want to play the game.

I have sent a ticket to the devs on the problem with not being to filter private trades from the lobby.
Now that I am back I am really enjoying the game. Try to get 'em all.

Edited by Wolfman_11
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I'm glad you're back and enjoying the game. I've also recently returned since 2017. I'm loving the rise in popularity of tournaments outside of the app. You can play in a high skill tournament almost every night of the week with averages of about 100 players.

• Like 1