Pokemon 25: Movie Marathon

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, out of curiosity, would anybody use Pokemon25 as a reason to have your own Pokemon Movie marathon?  Like, whether or not you decide to wait for Secrets of the Jungle to become available outside of theaters, would you take the opportunity to watch every single movie?  From Mewtwo Strikes back to, say Detective Pikachu, along with maybe the specials, would you be the person who free a whole weekend, or even a few nights, just to watch them all?

As for me, the movies I have are the first three, Mewtwo Returns, and Detective Pikachu.  I have a lot of catching up to do when it comes to the movies.

Hello @GrewupGeek,
I have never actually sat down and watched more than one movie at a time, but next time I'm looking for some kind of a movie marathon I think I will go with Pokémon. I missed quite a few of them so that would be a good opportunity to get up to speed. 

Hello GrewupGeek,

I don't think that I will marathon the movies, but I might do one or two per week! I have not seen a lot of them, so it's a great excuse to go back and watch them.