[GENERAL] Other - Trading questions

Minetarmon

I am not able to understand why I am not able to trade my cards even though I have enabled open trade in Pokemon TCG online settings.Can I get some help?

Are the cards Tradelocked? If so, that's why. Cards that you get from packs via the  trainer challenge, shop and rewards from the VS ladder, are locked to your account. You can get Tradable cards by Participating in Tournaments under Events, Entering code cards from products, and completing the KO Pokemon Challenge once you reach level 15

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - Trading questions
21 hours ago, Minetarmon said:

I am not able to understand why I am not able to trade my cards even though I have enabled open trade in Pokemon TCG online settings.Can I get some help?

Hello @Minetarmon,

Were you able to check if the cards you are attempting to trade are trade locked?

21 hours ago, Timesez said:

Are the cards Tradelocked? If so, that's why. Cards that you get from packs via the  trainer challenge, shop and rewards from the VS ladder, are locked to your account. You can get Tradable cards by Participating in Tournaments under Events, Entering code cards from products, and completing the KO Pokemon Challenge once you reach level 15

Thanks for helping out!