Why aren't my wins showing up on leaderboard?

nekoshounen

I've just come back to the game a couple days ago, but why aren't my win points showing up on the leader-board yet? it has definitely been over 2 hours (which is what it states its update frequency is), and I remember it doing so when I last played in 2017. 

Well there has to be some kind of bug, so not sure how I should go on about reporting it, I'm now showing on the Global Leader board (top 2% so far, nice, nice), but when I go to look at my region or my country, there is nothing.. I have taken some screenshots... but can't post pics on this forums...

Hello nekoshounen, 

I understand that you have experienced an issue with your progress reflecting on the Pokémon TCG Online leaderboards. It is not possible to share your screenshots on the forums, as links to websites other than official Pokémon sites are not permitted on the forums. 

It is a known issue that some players may appear on the Global Leaderboards, but not the leaderboard for their specific region.  The current known issues list can be found at https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/76861-version-276-known-issues/?tab=comments#comment-650228

Thank you for your patience while our development team works to resolve this and other known issues!

Looking through a bunch of those known issues threads, it's been going on since version  2.7 at least (I got bored going back further), so guess not a priority at all. Thanks for Letting me know @Mod_Jynthu, are your devs ever planning on looking into it?