[GENERAL] Webcam not working

Viorow

The last two days I've uninstalled my camera which is a Logitech HD 1080p and reinstalled, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and the QR reader wont turn on, it stays as a black screen. My camera works for everything else I use it for such as streaming or zoom calls. Not sure what to do and I dont want to have to put those codes in manually as I have a lot of codes Ive been saving up  :(

You might need to go to settings -> then go to apps -> then select TCGO -> then see the special permissions and allow TCGO to use camera. Hope this helps!

Hi. I cannot seem to use my webcam to scan cards. I cant use my logitech c922 OR my Sony A6400. For whatever reason, when i press start QR reader, nothing shows up in the camera box, its just blank. Very aggravating. I have tried using both cameras, different USB ports, updated drivers, reinstalled the app, nothing seems to work. please help me out.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, item prefix included

8 hours ago, Ghoover08 said:

Hi. I cannot seem to use my webcam to scan cards. I cant use my logitech c922 OR my Sony A6400. For whatever reason, when i press start QR reader, nothing shows up in the camera box, its just blank. Very aggravating. I have tried using both cameras, different USB ports, updated drivers, reinstalled the app, nothing seems to work. please help me out.

Hello @Ghoover08

We welcome you to the forums! 

Checking out this link here could be useful to make sure your system meets the minimum requirements for redeeming codes via webcam.

You may also try a full uninstall and reinstall by following the steps explained here to see if this resolves the issue. 

If you continue to run into this problem please reach out to our support team for further assistance.