Need Some Guidance

guts137

Hello everyone! before anything else I hope are okay during these times and you get a better 2021.

I've had these cards for so long because Pokémon has been my favorite franchise since I was a little kid. I was pointed out that they may have some value now so, I just wonder if you could help me about how much would that be. These cards are in perfect condition, no visible imperfections (if you see some little spots they are from the sleeves they are in). I live in South America so I don't have an easy way to get them to PSA or any other grading company. Any help will be very much appreciated

Some of my cards

Edited by guts137
put the wrong link

Hello guts137,

Sharing links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not allowed on the forums, so we will be unable to view the cards that you have and others will be unable to direct you to an online resource. We also aren't able to help determine the value of any cards that you may have. If possible, I would recommend checking out local card or tabletop game shops in your area that might be able to help.

Oh, my bad I didn't read the rules before joining. Sorry about that. Yeah, I was told I might get some guidance here but I completely understand why you don't allow these kind of post. Thanks!