[GAMEPLAY] Recycle Energy discarded and not returning after playing Professor's Research

Saiki-Kun

As the title says, playing Professor's Research while Recycle Energy is in hand, discards the Recycle Energy, but you don't get it back.

I don't think that's intended, since you should get Recycle Energy back after it's being discarded.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags and item prefix included
Mod_GuruLot
28 minutes ago, Saiki-Kun said:

As the title says, playing Professor's Research while Recycle Energy is in hand, discards the Recycle Energy, but you don't get it back.

I don't think that's intended, since you should get Recycle Energy back after it's being discarded.

Hello @Saiki-Kun

We welcome you to the forums!  

Thank you for reporting this possible bug to out attention. 

Please update this topic with a game log when you run into this situation again so that this can be reviewed. 

1 hour ago, Saiki-Kun said:

Recycle Energy says "If this card is discarded from play, put it into your hand instead of the discard pile". Cards in your hand are not in play.

6 minutes ago, OelBoy said:

Recycle Energy says "If this card is discarded from play, put it into your hand instead of the discard pile". Cards in your hand are not in play.

O, well, feel free to close this topic. Misunderstood the card I guess. Thanks for clearing it up.

1 hour ago, Saiki-Kun said:

O, well, feel free to close this topic. Misunderstood the card I guess. Thanks for clearing it up.

You're welcome! :)