Competitive eevee decks?

darkness018

My favorite Pokémon is eevee I was wanting to make a competitive eevee deck while waiting for eevee vmax cards to come out anyone can help with a deck idea

I'd probably roll with an Eevee V deck at the moment, as that's undoubtedly the "best" Eevee card on PTCGO at the moment, if you're wanting to attack with Eevee. It's a pretty simple concept to build around, you'll need some acceleration, likely Welder, and support for it as well. It could be a decent attacker in a Welder Box deck, which would be relatively competitive.

Yea I have 4 eevee v cards and and few of the gxs I can’t seem to be able to combine them into a deck that doesn’t draw horribly 

Welder is 100% the way to go. With Powerful Energy to boost damage and Cape of Toughness to make Eevee a little bit bigger, you'll be able to 2HKO Vmaxes whilst potentially tanking a hit. Play Dubwool V for a late game attacker, Heatran GX for a big one hitter and Turbo Patch for extra energy acceleration. I think a list based on speed would work the best for Eevee, maybe Mewtwo UNB + Jirachi TEU and Scoop Up Net for extra Welders? (Depending on your budget of course)

One of my favourite Decks in Expanded is based on Eevee (water/fairy), so I can recommend it, kind of (one of the first I built, but still like to play it). Its Winning Rate is about 50%, if that's enough for you.

I am way too lazy to exactly list you the cards, but as for the Pokémon I go with:

4 Eevee GX

2 Eevee (one with Energy Evolution, one with the attack to fill ur bench with Eevees)

1 Sylveon GX

2 Glaceon GX

1 Vaporeon

1 Flareon

1 Jolteon

3 Vulpix

1 Ninetales GX (water)

1 Ninetales GX (fairy)

1 Ninetales (water, Anti GX/V)

1 Cramorant V

Basically tries to buff Glaceon or Sylveon up to 300 HP + Flareon's damage boost. Glaceon has a great ability and a superb GX Attack, so it's the core of my deck. And Ninetales is an important counter to only GX/V-decks which cannot disable its ability.

The weekness is clearly steel type. Another one would be Silent Lab or anything which disables abilities, as Eevee GX needs its ability to evolve. But I faced that problem in only 2 of 150+ duels.