[GAMEPLAY] yeah.. game

LycanComputer

LycanComputer

i don't think normal type pokemon are super effective to normal type pokemon (there weren't any abilities that would make it super effective)

since i was in a game and my normal type did 140 damage and said weakness to a normal type pokemon instead of 70 damage

Edit: i also think it happened where a psychic pokemon inflicted damage on a pokemon that had weakness to psychic tho i'm not sure since i think i had jirachi gx

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags and item prefix included
Chasista

Jirachi GX is 2x weak to Psy type and have no Resistance. It's indicated in every card so if Psy opponent attack's 10 damage, will do 2x = 20. If does 70, will be 140.

Normal type use to be weak to Fight, but again, every card says. Also if  it's resistant to a type -20 or -30, a 70 attack will do 50, or 40. A 140 attack will do 120 or 110.

Edited by Chasista
LycanComputer

1 hour ago, Chasista said:

Jirachi GX is 2x weak to Psy type and have no Resistance. It's indicated in every card so if Psy opponent attack's 10 damage, will do 2x = 20. If does 70, will be 140.

Normal type use to be weak to Fight, but again, every card says. Also if  it's resistant to a type -20 or -30, a 70 attack will do 50, or 40. A 140 attack will do 120 or 110.

nah, 

so basically i attacked a normal type with a normal type (neither had normal type weaknesses), it did 140 instead of 70 and was weakness (and there wasn't any ability or move that would of caused that)

i didn't have any psychic types in the game with normal types, so I didn't have jirachi in that

tho idk about the other game bc jirachi does have an ability where you don't apply the weakness for all pokemon and the pokemon was weak to psychic but i wasn't sure if i had jirachi gx in that game

Mod_GuruLot
8 hours ago, LycanComputer said:

nah, 

so basically i attacked a normal type with a normal type (neither had normal type weaknesses), it did 140 instead of 70 and was weakness (and there wasn't any ability or move that would of caused that)

i didn't have any psychic types in the game with normal types, so I didn't have jirachi in that

tho idk about the other game bc jirachi does have an ability where you don't apply the weakness for all pokemon and the pokemon was weak to psychic but i wasn't sure if i had jirachi gx in that game

Hello @LycanComputer

The fellow trainer @IceBeamTogetic is right, a game log would be very useful for an eventual investigation. 

8 hours ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

You need to include a game log, so we can see what's happening. There are many different card effects that can cause this to happen.

Thank you for the reminder in regards to a game log, @IceBeamTogetic