GAME DEVS!!! PLEASE LOOK AT THIS!!!

ReMMy1100

You have GOT to stop wasting peoples time with the versus ladder... Do like your competitors do (I am talking about duel links... yes, Yu Gi Oh)… If someone plays all the way until the end of a versus ladder match, give the person who lost full ******. I stopped playing this game because of this poor system... I came back hoping it would be fixed by now, its not. If someone spends the time to COMPLETE a match, give them full ****** even for the loss, not "partial depending on how well you performed". Why? Stop the amount of people who "Concede" at the beginning of matches for no reason... get more complete games.

This TERRIBLE system promotes the use of DONK decks, just so people can get thru the grind of HAVING TO WIN... You have made PTCGO about winning, instead of playing... get back to the playing and you will have more organic use of non-DONK deck and people testing new ideas and decks...

You have created the DONK deck monster, people are playing to win, instead of for enjoyment of creating and strategy.... FIX THIS WASTE OF TIME! This will also help the new players who are starting out... How many people leave because they cannot figure out how to WIN?

On to the Legacy complaint... WHY, is it that the PTCGO community is running legacy tournaments, yet you do not? Why do we have to search out ** or VENT where PTCGO people meet, just so they can play legacy? You made the right move allowing ALL boosters to be sold in the store for coins, now bring back legacy, that move should allow more people to participate than they used to when you decided to remove the Legacy tournaments.

Sincerely a long time player online and IRL.

21 hours ago, ReMMy1100 said:

You have GOT to stop wasting peoples time with the versus ladder... Do like your competitors do (I am talking about duel links... yes, Yu Gi Oh)… If someone plays all the way until the end of a versus ladder match, give the person who lost full ******. I stopped playing this game because of this poor system... I came back hoping it would be fixed by now, its not. If someone spends the time to COMPLETE a match, give them full ****** even for the loss, not "partial depending on how well you performed". Why? Stop the amount of people who "Concede" at the beginning of matches for no reason... get more complete games.

This TERRIBLE system promotes the use of DONK decks, just so people can get thru the grind of HAVING TO WIN... You have made PTCGO about winning, instead of playing... get back to the playing and you will have more organic use of non-DONK deck and people testing new ideas and decks...

You have created the DONK deck monster, people are playing to win, instead of for enjoyment of creating and strategy.... FIX THIS WASTE OF TIME! This will also help the new players who are starting out... How many people leave because they cannot figure out how to WIN?

On to the Legacy complaint... WHY, is it that the PTCGO community is running legacy tournaments, yet you do not? Why do we have to search out ** or VENT where PTCGO people meet, just so they can play legacy? You made the right move allowing ALL boosters to be sold in the store for coins, now bring back legacy, that move should allow more people to participate than they used to when you decided to remove the Legacy tournaments.

Sincerely a long time player online and IRL.

Hello @ReMMy1100

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the game. We appreciate your sincerity! 

I've passed this along to the development team.