Reverse deck search?

RomajiMAmulo

Does there exist a site or some other tool where you can put in cards you have, and it will tell you which popular decks you can make? I'm new to this game, but even in MTG, where I've spent a lot more time (and money) I'm a poor deck builder, and I tend to prefer net-decking.

Hello RomajiMAmulo,

I hope that you find the resource that you are looking for! It is against the forum rules to post links to websites other than official Pokémon sites, so other Trainers here will not be able to recommend other websites. Please be sure to check the forum guidelines, which are linked at the bottom of very forum page, for all the forum rules. 

Welcome to the game and good luck building your deck!

On 12/19/2020 at 12:40 PM, RomajiMAmulo said:

Does there exist a site or some other tool where you can put in cards you have, and it will tell you which popular decks you can make? I'm new to this game, but even in MTG, where I've spent a lot more time (and money) I'm a poor deck builder, and I tend to prefer net-decking.

While there's no way to do that, using the Collected filters in the Collection may be helpful for identifying what resources you have available. If you're really new to the game, I'd just buy Theme Decks, and build decks off that at the beginning. We can help provide you with some examples of what you could put together this way, if you're interested.