How am i supposed to understand what packs to buy

wattbatt

Say i am targeting a specific card that i want, how am i even supposed to understand what pack do i find it in. There is a little symbol in the lower corner of the card ok, but how do i link that to which pack from the shop it comes from? This app is so clunky really

Do i really need to find an expansion-symbol guide every time i want to find a card in a booster pack? That’s ridiculous, why not just put the link to the corresponding booster pack when i open the card details..

Edited by wattbatt
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

U look at bottom of the card it has a icon then u go to collections and go to filters then on right side there be a list of expansions that shows the name of packs with the icons that’s on the bottom of the cards so it tells u what cards in what packs 

• Upvote 1

On 12/19/2020 at 7:55 PM, wattbatt said:

Say i am targeting a specific card that i want, how am i even supposed to understand what pack do i find it in. There is a little symbol in the lower corner of the card ok, but how do i link that to which pack from the shop it comes from? This app is so clunky really

Do i really need to find an expansion-symbol guide every time i want to find a card in a booster pack? That’s ridiculous, why not just put the link to the corresponding booster pack when i open the card details..

I honestly think you demand too much...

Eventually you can just use the Internet, in the Wiki you find all Expansion series with their respective symbols.

[I posted a website here, but the link got deleted, so you shall look for it ^^"]

So you will find your wanted card's symbols in this list and then try to buy some packs of that expansions. But honestly, the probability of getting your cards (if they're super rare) by buying Booster packs isn't that high, you would rather stack tradable packs and try to trade :) buying Boosters for concrete cards is only good up to uncommon or normal rare.

However, Tradable packs you gain by daily challenge (Lv.3) and Tournaments - getting many is (frankly) not very easy for Beginners.

Edited by Chrolo4

On 12/19/2020 at 4:55 AM, wattbatt said:

Do i really need to find an expansion-symbol guide every time i want to find a card in a booster pack?

If you don't at least half know them by the time you've been playing a few months... yeah, use a guide.  I've been playing 20 years, and I sometimes still use a guide.  Though, as @darkness018 says, you can also just look it up in-game.

The real thing to remember is... you're better off trading to obtain the cards you need, than trying to luck into it in packs.  The odds just aren't in your favor.