Mobile game??

Bennett214

I’ve been playing for a while, and while I love the game, I really feel like it would do well on a mobile phone game. I know in the past people have suggested it, and the answer was issues with processing power on phones and that’s why they went solely with tablets. But I was thinking a game style similar to what Konami did with Yugioh, when they made duel links. A sort of newer format made specifically for like shorter quick games that also still keep the same essence of play that we enjoy from the regular game. Maybe starting with simpler mechanics at first, (Lv.X and star or maybe EX’s) and then ramp into the current meta. Of course it’d be a little difference just to balance and everything but I think it could be a really cool little game

16 hours ago, Bennett214 said:

I’ve been playing for a while, and while I love the game, I really feel like it would do well on a mobile phone game. I know in the past people have suggested it, and the answer was issues with processing power on phones and that’s why they went solely with tablets. But I was thinking a game style similar to what Konami did with Yugioh, when they made duel links. A sort of newer format made specifically for like shorter quick games that also still keep the same essence of play that we enjoy from the regular game. Maybe starting with simpler mechanics at first, (Lv.X and star or maybe EX’s) and then ramp into the current meta. Of course it’d be a little difference just to balance and everything but I think it could be a really cool little game

Hello @Bennett214

Welcome to the forums! :) 

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion with the community. 

It has been passed along for further review. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 2:59 PM, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @Bennett214

Welcome to the forums! :) 

Thank you for taking the time to share your suggestion with the community. 

It has been passed along for further review. 

Awesome!! Pokemon is definitely my favorite tcg out there and I know a lot of friends I’ve made in the community would love another way/excuse to play more of this game!